New Ruger Rifle SR762

Bluez

Full Access Member
To me the Ruger SR series in general is just incredible.

I dont know why I dont own 3 or 4..(Probal becuase because o owned a couple LWRC s first and i sold my Sr556E during the panic for good money)

Not only is it piston but the piston is Chromed!!!!
Even my SIG 516 which ahs a pisotn system ( non chromed gas piston components) hardly ever needs cleaning.

I cna just imagine the Ruger SR series with chromed bolt , BCG and piston gas system.
When would you ever have a need to clean it except maybe the barrel every once ina while :D

a True SHTF set up :)

kwo51

Full Access Member
Does Ruger have life time warrants on these rifles also.Have never had to deal with them just wondering.

Smith

I've been settled on a 20" FNAR for when I get into a .308 rifle, but this one has me considering whether or not I'd be better off with a 16".

this Ruger is an AR pattern rifle, the magazines are cheaper, and optics would not be mandatory. That would put the initial investment about the same.

How soon are you looking at picking up an FNAR? Ive been tossing around selling mine but it may not be until spring until i make that decision

cce1302

Full Access Member
How soon are you looking at picking up an FNAR? Ive been tossing around selling mine but it may not be until spring until i make that decision

Not before spring. I'm a very patient man.

PM me when you are ready to sell, and we'll see whether I'm ready to buy.

Members online

No members online now.