NFA Guns

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Here's our first NFA item! I'll update this thread as we finish builds. We have a short barrel Saiga 7.62 in the works, and we're also toying with suppressor designs.

8 inch barrel converted Saiga 12- Complete Custom. Turned the barrel down to 8 inches, and re-engineered the entire gas system. Modified the Chaos rail system to fit with the shortened barrel and gas system. Tromix stock with limbsaver on a push button side folder. W.A.R. custom selector lever, charging handle, trigger guard, and muzzle brake. We worked the internals for smooth function, and finished it off with the tactical dark grey and black duracoat.

A ton of man and machine hours invested. She's truly one of a kind.

Many stock Saiga 12s won't run the cheap light load ammo, and almost NONE of the short barrels do. Tromix is the only company(that I know of) that has been able to do it... until now. This thing runs like a raped ape!

DSCF5836.jpg

DSCF5837.jpg

DSCF5838.jpg

DSCF5839.jpg

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I knew what the rifle length was. Just wasn't sure on a shotgun. Thanks for the info.

That's a nice saiga. Hopefully I'll have mine to you guys in the next few months

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
We talked a out a little in your other thread. Conversion, duracoat in O.D. Green and undecided on stocks as of now. It's already had the gas system reworked. Will most likely keep the barrel at 18" until I build my collection a little further. I'm already waiting on a tax stamp for my AR so I'd like to keep a few guns off of the NFA list lol

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
We talked a out a little in your other thread. Conversion, duracoat in O.D. Green and undecided on stocks as of now. It's already had the gas system reworked. Will most likely keep the barrel at 18" until I build my collection a little further. I'm already waiting on a tax stamp for my AR so I'd like to keep a few guns off of the NFA list lol

Lol good deal. http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/StoreFront has a good selection of stock and rail options. We'll be ready when you are.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Do you guys carry the same stocks and rails as CSS or do y'all order from them? Just trying to figure out cheaper/easier.

kwo51

Full Access Member
What kind of pattern does it through #4 bk at 10yds. Looks real good in short barrel just not for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts