nidsouthshooters supply.com 22lr

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/ hasNorma USA Tactical 22 lr for $5.21 a box of 50. I bought 300 rds (6boxes) for $42.00 including shipping. Not bad but its getting better by the weeks... if you need Somme as of now 830 pm eastern time they were available......
Concealed 27

Last edited:

Smith

Cant wait until i can start finding .22 Bricks back in stock locally... The Hazmat shipping is what kills the Online ordering for ammo on .22 for me.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Cant wait until i can start finding .22 Bricks back in stock locally... The Hazmat shipping is what kills the Online ordering for ammo on .22 for me.

Me too but i will not pay 10 bucks for 50 rds...were I shoot I can get CC I mini mags 100 rds for 10 bucks if they have them in stock and lately they have had them. I have about 3000 rds of 22 LR cause I get them when i can at good prices over the last year......
Concealed 27

Smith

Me too but i will not pay 10 bucks for 50 rds...were I shoot I can get CC I mini mags 100 rds for 10 bucks if they have them in stock and lately they have had them. I have about 3000 rds of 22 LR cause I get them when i can at good prices over the last year......
Concealed 27

If I buy them Online it is when Im buying them with other ammo which helps with the shipping. I prefer anything CCI but ultimately like the Velocitors and Stingers over the Mini Mags

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Received my 300 rds I ordered got them fairly quickly, 5 days via fed ex.... now if I could just find an ammo can they will fit in,..... all mine are full, time to buy another I guess, going broke quickly this month....but I'm addicted to buying ammo.....lol
Concealed 27

Attachments

• DSC00268.jpg
    DSC00268.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Wall mart here has 1500 rounds Winchester semi auto loads, I think they was, the price was 50 something a box. I guess I better get in there and see if there`s any left huh.
Or maybe they is remingtons, I dont rightly recollect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts