Nothing in local shops

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
On Friday I spent most of the day in local ffl dealers. Out of the 4 I went not one had an ar15... All sold out... This is great for the dealers right now, but what I fear is that the disributers are gonna only monopolize the system. Meaning that they are only gonna supply the big money stores leaving the mom&pops stores:banghead::banghead: without firearms to sell. I believe that this is gonna happen all over the U.S...jmho. Concealed 27

doublestack

Yup, went to Cabelas in Marysville, WA and didn't have much of anything left in terms of semi-auto rifles. Last couple of AR type rifles were sold while I waited. Took a number and waited for half a hour just to have a clerk tell me they didn't have what I wanted in stock. Nice store though! Wish they weren't so far away....34 miles each way. At least I saved myself $1k today!

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Cabelas and two of the large LGS had nothing as far as ARs. The only AR that I could find around here last Friday was a Wilson Combat on consignment at a pawn shop that they wanted $2600 for.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Same around here. Though Santa did bring me some PMags :anitoof: Who knew those little elves could make PMags.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I was at one of our local gun stores the other day and some of the people checking out ar-15's will need some serious training lol. I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing that people who wouldn't normally own a AR are buying them like crazy. A few people were just plain scary and probably should start out with something that's simpler to operate (single shot maybe)

fyredawg

I was at one of our local gun stores the other day and some of the people checking out ar-15's will need some serious training lol. I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing that people who wouldn't normally own a AR are buying them like crazy. A few people were just plain scary and probably should start out with something that's simpler to operate (single shot maybe)

Tell me about it I can't tell ya how many times I got fanned by someone.... The quote of the year woman with husband/bf " I think I need one with a roundy thing...cuz I'm not strong enough to pull that thingy back."

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Fixed it for you. Lol...

Haha. That'd probably be safer. I'm all about gun ownership for qualified people. Some people just need some training before owning is all.

Tell me about it I can't tell ya how many times I got fanned by someone.... The quote of the year woman with husband/bf " I think I need one with a roundy thing...cuz I'm not strong enough to pull that thingy back."

Yeah and I was actually amazed at some of the employees lack of knowledge at the place I went too. Maybe they hired some extras to keep up with the extra demand but wow.

Members online

No members online now.