Pets?

Full Access Member
Sorry to hear it man,I sat on the floor at the Vet's office with my Rotti's head in my lap until he past.I cried like a school girl.

oppo

Full Access Member
Here is a pic my wife took of my lab, Bo. Unlike her, he is always happy to see me and never complains. He was right at 9 months in this picture.

273ChoctoneColourFadedVig.jpg

Max

Full Access Member
This is Mali, our sweet little three years old "family beast".
She's a Labrador, basically.
But she sometimes acts like a cat, or a cow (eats huge amounts of grass), and she really sleeps like a stone if she wants.
On that picture she looks a bit taller than she is, she's about knee-high.
Hardest part in living with her, except for keeping her from licking your hands/face, is to keep her out of the water if it is too cold.
Because she seems to feel neither pain nor coldness.

Max

Attachments

• IMG_1123 - Kopie.JPG
    IMG_1123 - Kopie.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 9

Full Access Member
This is Mali, our sweet little three years old "family beast".
She's a Labrador, basically.
But she sometimes acts like a cat, or a cow (eats huge amounts of grass), and she really sleeps like a stone if she wants.
On that picture she looks a bit taller than she is, she's about knee-high.
Hardest part in living with her, except for keeping her from licking your hands/face, is to keep her out of the water if it is too cold.
Because she seems to feel neither pain nor coldness.

Max

Great looking dog.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I guess I'm a cat person now.....My vote didn't count...:badidea:

Hemi
View attachment 1060
Diesel
View attachment 1061

I'm guessing u had something 2 do with the names...lol
I lost my cat last Christmas, she was my baby and I miss her dearly so believe me mockstar u will get attached....I used to be a dog guy but when me and the ex split up I let her have both of my dobermans cuz I could not split them up cause they grew up together and were 4 yrs old when i gave them up.. that was the mid 90s so there gone now..R.I.P. to all three

Members online

No members online now.