Pets?

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I wasn't gonna deal with the names Sheldon and Midnight. Those were the names they had from the Humane Society. We had to put down our 15 year old husky in May, but our other husky hasn't been right since. The wife figured she needed some companionship, and I had already said no more dogs........2 cats don't equal one dog I guess.

As for getting attached......not yet. It's been 2 weeks, and I spend more time squirting them with water after they climb on the counters and shit than I do petting them. Having to pay attention when I come in and out of the house to make sure one of the little buggers didn't run out of the door is a pain in the ass too.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah cats love to try and get out but u don't have to walk them..lol.. but if there shitting on the floor and not in there box I can feel ur pain there...I'm hoping to get another one if I can get away with it, landlord never comes to my house so I can bypass the pet security deposit.. going to spca this weekend to see if I can help a little monster get some luv and keep me company, I'm disabled so i get lonely at home, don't live with girl I'm seeing so we will see what happens....
Concealed 27

Mockstar

Full Access Member
LOL i didn't mean they were shitting on the counters.....I shoulda said counters and stuff... DSCN3732.jpg

Being from the humane society, they were already neutered and litter box trained. Two less things to worry about :)

They are funny to watch tho.

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Cats are a trip to watch...get them some cat nip they act like junkies.....hillareous stuff 4 sure

You didn't know Concealed that smoking catnip has replaced crack...the dealers are now known as hip cats and getting high is known as "cat scratch fever". But according to the medical experts..smoking too much of it can cause hairballs.

SWSS

Full Access Member
You didn't know Concealed that smoking catnip has replaced crack...the dealers are now known as hip cats and getting high is known as "cat scratch fever". But according to the medical experts..smoking too much of it can cause hairballs.

Or better known as munkyballz syndrome...

SWSS from somewhere....

Members online

No members online now.