Pick up my new Remington 870

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I got this a couple of days ago for my birthday gift to me, my church bless me with some money so I could go out and buy one. I know I only have the one shotgun in my gun safe but more are coming.

Attachments

• Shotgun pics 032.jpg
    Shotgun pics 032.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 20
  • Shotgun pics 033.jpg
    Shotgun pics 033.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Shotgun pics 034.jpg
    Shotgun pics 034.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 23
  • Shotgun pics 041.jpg
    Shotgun pics 041.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
So do you have any upgrade on it, I'm thinking about the ATI stock or Blackhawk ones, I would also get the 1+ mag holder or I might just leave it just as is.

I suggest going with this Amazon.com: Phoenix Technology Remington 870 Kicklite Adjustable Stock Package (Black): Sports & Outdoors

A few months ago, I would have said to go with the Blackhawk. The new Gen2 they came out with looks and feels great, but doesn't do much in the recoil reduction category. The Kicklite is what we're going with for most of our 870 and 500 builds now.

Another thing... watch out for rust. Remington started going cheap on their finishing.

Last edited:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I suggest going with this Amazon.com: Phoenix Technology Remington 870 Kicklite Adjustable Stock Package (Black): Sports & Outdoors

A few months ago, I would have said to go with the Blackhawk. The new Gen2 they came out with looks and feels great, but doesn't do much in the recoil reduction category. The Kicklite is what we're going with for most of our 870 and 500 builds now.

Another thing... watch out for rust. Remington started going cheap on their finishing.

Okay, thanks I bookmark this so when I'm ready I can go here or to the LGS and pick one up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts