Poor Poor President Obummer

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's about damn time. Why has it taken this long? It takes something this "In Your Face" to wake people up. I was very suspicious of him when he was running for Pres. the first time. Didn't want him then, sure as hell don't want him now. I only hope we can survive him.

Arckadian

Survival is not what I am really concerned with... I want my civil liberties and constitutional rights intact and not removed by this self proclaimed king

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Survival is not what I am really concerned with... I want my civil liberties and constitutional rights intact and not removed by this self proclaimed king

Here lately for some reason I am concerned with the country surviving. I just have this feeling that the dollar may collapse. All it will take is for other countries to lose confidence in it's value and for them to turn to some other form of monetary value. The way the Fed is printing it and with nothing backing it, it might as well be Monopoly money. It's only being held up by faith right now.

If that happens then we will go into hyperinflation. Items prices may double overnight if you can even find what you're looking for. Then it will be a matter of survival. Civil liberties and constitutional rights are out the window. Yeah, I know it may be a case of Chicken Little and the sky is falling. But I just can't shake this feeling. My Spidey senses are tingling sort of thing. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe it's just gas.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Here lately for some reason I am concerned with the country surviving. I just have this feeling that the dollar may collapse. All it will take is for other countries to lose confidence in it's value and for them to turn to some other form of monetary value. The way the Fed is printing it and with nothing backing it, it might as well be Monopoly money. It's only being held up by faith right now.

If that happens then we will go into hyperinflation. Items prices may double overnight if you can even find what you're looking for. Then it will be a matter of survival. Civil liberties and constitutional rights are out the window. Yeah, I know it may be a case of Chicken Little and the sky is falling. But I just can't shake this feeling. My Spidey senses are tingling sort of thing. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe it's just gas.

Very well put, I agree with hyperinflation.... The U.S. dollar is no longer backed by gold so all that is keeping the value is a matter of stability.... I'm hoarding ammo for a reason, I ma need it I'm afraid....like you said I hope I'm wrong.

Concealed 27:idiot:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Very well put, I agree with hyperinflation.... The U.S. dollar is no longer backed by gold so all that is keeping the value is a matter of stability.... I'm hoarding ammo for a reason, I ma need it I'm afraid....like you said I hope I'm wrong.

Concealed 27:idiot:

Not trying to be an alarmist. And I'm not running around being nervous and popping valium like M&M's. I just don't see this quantitative easing lasting forever. Eventually someone's going to have to pay back all the money that's owed. And since that is impossible, it's going to come crashing down around us. I think it's just a matter of time.

The Fed is a ponsi scheme of the greatest magnitude. For every dollar borrowed from the Fed. We owe back that dollar plus interest. If we pay back everything we borrowed. Where do we get the money to pay the interest? The Fed? Here we go again.

You can't just work extra hours to make more money like you did to pay off your car loan. Since the Fed is the only source for US currency, There is no way to pay them back in full. The money isn't there.

Members online

No members online now.