Post Ban Mag Pics

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I found this picture of a G22 Mag I sold awhile back, I paid $20.00 for it sold it for $30.00 after I used it for a while...LOL, We might see these again at the glock booth for LEOS only...I hope not I will just carring maximum load in what ever capicity mag it is.....LOL

Attachments

• post ban.jpg
    post ban.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 29

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'd have to say those will probably go illegal for citizens again since they're marked LEO Only. I know when I bought shortly after CT, I made sure they weren't marked for that reason.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'd have to say those will probably go illegal for citizens again since they're marked LEO Only. I know when I bought shortly after CT, I made sure they weren't marked for that reason.

Yeah I got it right after the ban ended as a police trade in online somewhere. I miss it its a piece of firearms law history. Oh well what ya gonna do....

otasan

Full Access Member
It is weird how LEO needs hi-caps but civilians do not. I am just as likely to be faced with four muggers as a cop is.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
It is weird how LEO needs hi-caps but civilians do not. I am just as likely to be faced with four muggers as a cop is.

Yep, and MOST home invasions are done by 2-3 people. Occasionally 1 but that is when they are usually a burglar not a home invader, but a true home invasion, is done by 2-3 on average, and sometimes even 4-5. But we don't need AR-15's or mags over 10 rds. BULLSHIT !!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Straight up invasions and take over the house. They were doing this in a neighborhood in Cleawater, Fl. on a daily basis for awhile. I am not gonna be backed into a corner in my house.....by these guys..."He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Luke 22:36

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Straight up invasions and take over the house. They were doing this in a neighborhood in Cleawater, Fl. on a daily basis for awhile. I am not gonna be backed into a corner in my house.....by these guys..."He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Luke 22:36

That's right. Manning says you're going to hell if you don't sell your clothes and buy a Glock to protect yourself. :rofl:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Don't get me wrong, I'd have no problems with chicks walking around nekkid carrying an AK or AR, but I damn sure don't care to see any of you fellas walking around nekkid with your Glocks on a belt holster.

otasan

Full Access Member
Don't get me wrong, I'd have no problems with chicks walking around nekkid carrying an AK or AR, but I damn sure don't care to see any of you fellas walking around nekkid with your Glocks on a belt holster.

Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh!!!:ROFLJest:

SWSS

Full Access Member
I will just bundle sale my kids out grown clothes...:insane:

Mockstar

Full Access Member

Don't worry Hotrod.........I don't have a Glock.......:signs8:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think I would look good in a shoulder rig and a drop leg holster for my glock and thats all.As for home invasions they have been going on all over the country just like flash mobs,mostly people of color. Obama is trying to protect them by taking our guns away. It is our fault the young blacks have guns and drugs. He is a fraud, and we are getting f--fed.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I think I would look good in a shoulder rig and a drop leg holster for my glock and thats all.As for home invasions they have been going on all over the country just like flash mobs,mostly people of color. Obama is trying to protect them by taking our guns away. It is our fault the young blacks have guns and drugs. He is a fraud, and we are getting f--fed.

I agree with you my friend, whats gonna happen is the criminals are gonna out gun legal citizens because if all the crap goes down do you think the criminals are gonna turn anything in...If at best its going to make the black market go thru the roof, drug dealers thugs etc vs responsable gun owners...WTF

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yep, that is all any legistlation will do is run the prices up for EVERYONE. Even you and I will be able to get Pre Ban mags or AK's and AR's but we will pay at lleast 3x what they were Pre Sandy Hook, and the drug dealers/gang bangers market will be almost double that. So what else does that do? It also makes it more worthy of the risk to break into houses, and pawn shops looking for firearms. There is absolutely nothing good to come from a Gun Ban or Mag Cap Limit.

Members online

No members online now.