President Trump

oppo

Full Access Member
Well, I can't really say that I excited about Trump winning. Nervous would be much more accurate but I am absoutely thrilled that Hillary lost.

Arckadian

Trump winning was the only option available because we know that no independent was going to win the election. Trump is not, perhaps the best choice, but he is a great deal better than Hillary.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I am excited for his Presidency, and the sweeping away of the 8 year high steaming pile of Shiitebama! :chewie:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I am glad Trump won, and not the least bit nervous. Some don't like his temperment and think it'll affect his method of governing.

He's a smart guy obviously. He'll choose the right cabinet and we can have faith in those he's chosen. He's also smart enough to seek advice before making those tough decisions. If all else fails, we have the Checks and Balances of Congress that can override him.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I am thrilled we got a businessman in the White House. Like was said above, he knows how to surround himself with the right people. I expect great things in the next four years. One of which is erasing BHO's legacy. I expect businesses to come back to the US and put people back to work again. I expect good, Constitutional supreme court nominees. I am looking forward to lower gun and ammo prices and can actually find some .22lr.

Do you realize what America would have become under a Clinton presidency? I imagined it to be like the future in the Terminator movie.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Do you realize what America would have become under a Clinton presidency? I imagined it to be like the future in the Terminator movie.

Yep - we'd of been, "the skulls."
icon11.gif

terminator-2-crushed-skull-o.gif

Arckadian

Clinton is probably hitting the bottle this week, but the rest of the democratic states have gone completely fucking nuts. There is a lady in California that turned herself into a speed bump when she was trying to protest on the freeway. . . . This is getting out of hand with the level of hate that is present right now. People are harping on the "Hilary won the popular vote," the margin is so close as to be almost negligible but that doesn't matter and people are losing their minds.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Why don't liberals know how to act? When things don't go their way they throw tantrums like the little brats they are. People need to frappin' grow up.

s2AMN02.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
This is what our colleges have been turning out . Viet Nam war changed this country. To bad we lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts