Random Thought Thread....

Dave

A place to post any random thought...

Now that Haloween is over I have candy that I didn't give out and I am full of chocolate. Not sure now if I should pop open a beer.......haha

Dave

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
A place to post any random thought...

Now that Haloween is over I have candy that I didn't give out and I am full of chocolate. Not sure now if I should pop open a beer.......haha

Dave

Chocolate and beer don't sound so good together. Pretzels and beer maybe.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
No gun work tonight im putting office desks together..... this really sucks trust me...

BIRDMAN

How come dogs can just walk outside and poop in a matter of seconds, but humans have to sit and labor on the toilet for several minutes. Doesn't seem like a strong evolutionary trait.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
How come dogs can just walk outside and poop in a matter of seconds, but humans have to sit and labor on the toilet for several minutes. Doesn't seem like a strong evolutionary trait.

Labor? :plugged:

ViperJeff

Administrator

lawyers refer to it as billable hours

ninja man

Full Access Member

ever drink the tap water in mexico? that will clean you out good, no labor required

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Watched the Cowboys drop another one tonite..Falcons 8-0 and Dallas going in the opposite direction..America's Team???...not anymore.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
how come smokers only apologize to "ex-smokers" when they blow smoke their way?

They shouldn't have to apologize to anyone. Fact is, have some fuggin respect and avoid ALL non or ex smokers and apology isn't needed.

I figure I can say that, since I'm a heavy duty killing myself with it smoker. I don't wish to bring my bad habit upon anyone else just as I wouldn't want anyone else bringing their bad habit on me. It's called mutal respect and treat others the way you expect to be treated.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Four star generals having affairs..what's this country coming to anyway???

Presidents can get blow jobs in the oval office from fat ugly girls that don't swallow.... Why can't a a 4 star general have an affair??? :shrug: I'm not the least bit surprised. And I have a feeling by the time it's all over, some more will be implicated too because you know they never go down alone, or some other female who did someone else will also want a book deal or TV show money. Watch and see.

Members online

No members online now.