Ruger 10/22 Thread

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to this thread soon. All my parts are finally in and I'll be home in another week. Can't wait to get this thing together and test it out

Jamal

Maybe one of you guys with a few extra rifles might want to sell one to a guy looking to buy his first 10/22. Hmmm...

LOL - just me begging. I've been looking, but it's slim pickings out there right now.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I have a stainless barrel, barrel band, synthetic stock and a charging handle that I'll sell you for $60 plus shipping. All parts are brand new and were just removed from the gun to replace with aftermarket stuff. You'd need a receiver, trigger group, bolt and v-block to complete the rifle. All of those parts will probably cost you in the $200 range. I know that $260 isn't a great deal for a 10/22 that you have to buy separate when you can buy a complete rifle for $200 at academy when you're lucky enough to find one in stock

Jamal

Ranger...I appreciate it, but I don't think I could put a gun together. I only understood about 4 of the pieces you mentioned. I'm still learning.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I have a stainless barrel, barrel band, synthetic stock and a charging handle that I'll sell you for $60 plus shipping. All parts are brand new and were just removed from the gun to replace with aftermarket stuff. You'd need a receiver, trigger group, bolt and v-block to complete the rifle. All of those parts will probably cost you in the $200 range. I know that $260 isn't a great deal for a 10/22 that you have to buy separate when you can buy a complete rifle for $200 at academy when you're lucky enough to find one in stock

If noone has spoke up, I'd take that deal. Shipping to 73160. I can get some funds transfered to my PP account and gift you the cash.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts