Salt Lake Comicon

Arckadian

The Comicon has come to Utah and all the nerds *rasies hand* or out in force. They sold some 32,000 tickets already and more are being sold even now. Its gonna be a lot of fun and I am hoping that I can meet a few of the celebrities that have shown up already. All Phazers on kill :D :lazer:

Arckadian

Well those that have ever seen Star Trek I got a chance to get in a picture with John De Lancie (Q) and Dwight Schultz (Lt. Barkeley) It was great fun and tomorrow I get to see Shatner.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well those that have ever seen Star Trek I got a chance to get in a picture with John De Lancie (Q) and Dwight Schultz (Lt. Barkeley) It was great fun and tomorrow I get to see Shatner.
Sounds like you're having fun. I'm happy for you. Has Shatner's restraining order against you expired?

Arckadian

ahhh Well I got to see Shatner and even got a signed picture from him. I also got a picture again with John De Lancie.

Attachments

• John De Lancie.jpg
    John De Lancie.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Me and John De Lancie.jpg
    Me and John De Lancie.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Shatner.jpg
    Shatner.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 11

Arckadian

Looking at Shatner you would not believe that he is 82 years old. He looks 60. lets hear it for aging gracefully

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Looking at Shatner you would not believe that he is 82 years old. He looks 60. lets hear it for aging gracefully

Botox sure does wonders these days...looks good for 82.

320x240.jpg

Members online

No members online now.