shooting at lax

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
they just said it was a very high powered rifle...... an ar15

I guess they've never seen a .50. Anything to sensationalize the event.

No, I wouldn't want to be shot by one but in the grand scheme of things, a .223 is not all that powerful.

Bluez

Full Access Member
funny how weel those gun free zones work.
and the most gun oppressive state to boot.

kwo51

Full Access Member
All I heard is he was an evil WHITE male. Some news groups saw the weapon on the floor but have not heard what it was. High power could be a 22 mag to the news. TSA employee was a behavioral inspector. What a crock of shit from a BS government agencies.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Wonder if this incident will mandate that all TSA employees be fully armed by Obama..just think his personal civilian army to control at will. You better get your ammo now...might be scarce once again.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Society is coming apart at the seams ,and the people in charge want to blame Bush and every other white male in the country.

Arckadian

Have you noticed that in recent years the amount of shootings we are hearing about with rifles is getting bigger? Could just be my imagination, but anything and everything that could help demonize these weapons seem to be happening now.

ninja man

Full Access Member
its the publicity. stop the news from reporting and they wont do it as much. i remember when fans would run onto the field of sporting events during a game. now that the cameras dont even show the person anymore, it has become a lot more scarce to see. same with these situations, some kid is going to say "hey, i can be on tv too. i can kill more people than that guy everyone will know who i am" we should ban crappy parents. they cant teach their kids morals at a young age, and guess what, they grow up to be people who dont give a shit about anything. but then again, what defines a crappy parent? i guess the government will have to decide...... i think the ar platform is going to start seeing more heat from this now too. better get what you can

Members online

No members online now.