Susan's new S&W MP9c

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Picked up a new 9 for Susan. She has a Beretta .380 with a double stack mag and wanted something with a little more hitting power.

Attachments

• S&W M&P 9c.jpg
    S&W M&P 9c.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
  • S&W Case.jpg
    S&W Case.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 10

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Picked up a new 9 for Susan. She has a Beretta .380 with a double stack mag and wanted something with a little more hitting power.

I actually like the looks of that Rick ... How does it feel in your hands .. Looks like a comfortable grip ... Did anyone ever tell you , Women and Guns don't mix :D Don't you dare tell your Wife I said that ..... ( I will be in Denial if you do );)

TheOl55

Full Access Member
It feels very comfortable but a little small for me (big hands) my pinky ends up under the grip even with the longer Mag in the gun. Fits Susan like a glove. It comes with extra back straps that help you fit your hand properly.

She mixes with firearms very well and I have to be nice because she hits what she aims at!!

But I would be nice to her anyway, that’s how you get 30 years together under your belt.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
It feels very comfortable but a little small for me (big hands) my pinky ends up under the grip even with the longer Mag in the gun. Fits Susan like a glove. It comes with extra back straps that help you fit your hand properly.

She mixes with firearms very well and I have to be nice because she hits what she aims at!!

But I would be nice to her anyway, that’s how you get 30 years together under your belt.

Sounds like it still would make a nice little backup carry weapon .. I am very picky on how a pistol fits in my hands.... My HK usp 9 feels like the big side of a baseball bat .

Congrats on the 30 years , seems very rare these day's.

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
We use the M&P 9 in my classes. The C is just a smaller version. ROCK SOLID performance! We have shot about 7000 rds out of each of them, and have never had a hiccup, never changed the springs, and rarely clean the mags. We do regularly clean the actions and the barrels tho...

Be careful of the travel on the trigger, makes people want to slap it.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I got the lady this 8 shot .22lr LCR.
kristisruger.jpg

Members online

No members online now.