Ted Nugent owns Piss Morgan Again !!!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I was actually impressed. Piss Morgan's pussy ass did shoot an AR-15 and he didn't even slow trigger it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjIMxf0VyU]Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube[/ame]

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I just watched this a little while ago. I was shocked to see Piers shoot a AR. I was hoping he would convert but knew that wouldn't happen lol

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I just watched this a little while ago. I was shocked to see Piers shoot a AR. I was hoping he would convert but knew that wouldn't happen lol

I was shocked over that too, and even the fact he interviewed in a Gun Store. I'm sure that was Nugent thing though. Only way Ted would agree to do it, is if Piss Morgan shot the AR-15 and came to TX I bet. I'd almost put money on it.

Piss Morgan likes these gun debates to much, and why I don't know. He gets his ass kicked everytime.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I was shocked over that too, and even the fact he interviewed in a Gun Store. I'm sure that was Nugent thing though. Only way Ted would agree to do it, is if Piss Morgan shot the AR-15 and came to TX I bet. I'd almost put money on it.

Piss Morgan likes these gun debates to much, and why I don't know. He gets his ass kicked everytime.

I guess he's a glutton for punishment

Members online

No members online now.