These are the carjackers who made the deadly mistake of targeting a driver with conce

priell3

Full Access Member
All the guy wanted to do was return his Redbox movie.

So he headed to a McDonald’s parking lot to drop off the DVD at a kiosk outside the fast-food restaurant…when two men armed with guns approached him and demanded his car keys and cell phone, according to Houston police.

The would-be thieves, however, had no idea their would-be carjacking victim had a concealed handgun license.

These Are the Carjackers Who Made the Deadly Mistake of Targeting a Driver with Concealed Carry Permit | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
News said the carjackers both had extensive criminal records...you guys finally screwed with the wrong person. I bet those wheels are totally illegal..which is probably the only ticket the owner gets.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Unless its the Mc Burglar.

It's the Hamburglar. You don't hear from these old McDonald's characters much anymore.
Even Ronald has kind of faded away. Their new image is McCafe'. Had to go all ritzy foo foo on us and charge more. What happened to a plain old milkshake. Now it comes with whipped cream and a cherry at twice the price.

hamburglar.gif

Last edited:

Trixxterr

I've seen 80s models buicks, and Chevys in Austin with rims just like those. Had to damn near drive on the sidewalk to keep from hittin those freaking things.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Seems like they should be against the law. They would work like a can opener . A lawyer would make assault charges if they did.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I showed my family the article and they said "you had rims like that on your lowrider in high school" I just laughed and said yep but i drove an old 4 door now.......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts