Thinking of getting a Springfield XD-S

Arckadian

I have been looking at some conceal carry weapons, and I have come across the Sprifield XD-S .45. I have been doing some research on them for the last few days and I have spoken to another gun owner that has used one. He recommends the weapon and I am looking for other peoples opinion on what they think of the weapon and if they have had a chance to wield one personally. I would like some input before I make a commitment to go out and see if I can even find one in this state :)

Arckadian

well.... ummm..... I am not thinking about getting an XD-S anymore.... I will be picking one up in November :D

Arckadian

ohhh it is going to be sooooooo nice :D I can not wait to get it.... its the only one I have found in SLC so far. Everywhere else it seems to be sold out at so I got lucky.

Arckadian

I understand :)... But I do hope that you have a backup (or primary if that was the backup) weapon that you can keep on your person for personal defense.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I understand :)... But I do hope that you have a backup (or primary if that was the backup) weapon that you can keep on your person for personal defense.

I'm covered.

51TVwX3u5wL.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
:eek:Toy guns don't count :D

No it's not a cannon. But it's really simple to slip into the back pocket of even shorts and nobody knows I'm carrying. Packed with hollow points it'll put a hurtin' on anyone with ill intentions. Like I was saying in the concealed carry thread. If it's not compact or comfortable to carry, it usually gets left behind.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
hahahaha That's right , Your labeled :D

Oh shut up!:p

I am still really upset about this. I get mad all over again whenever I think of it. Damn buzzards must have been circling and I never saw them. They were really sneaky. If they'd put that much time and energy into finding a job they'd have work in no time. But they have no intentions of being productive members of society. Just leaches and thieves.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Oh shut up!:p

I am still really upset about this. I get mad all over again whenever I think of it. Damn buzzards must have been circling and I never saw them. They were really sneaky. If they'd put that much time and energy into finding a job they'd have work in no time. But they have no intentions of being productive members of society. Just leaches and thieves.

OK , I'll be nice HAHAHA !!! :D

Yeap the buzzards always circle before they strike ,, That is until they meet the wrong Prey ... Then it is usually to late for them to retreat and run and hide in their hole ... Damn dirt bags !!! Sooner or later will get whats coming to them .;)

Members online

No members online now.