Today Sucks

ninja man

Full Access Member
non pet owners just think of pets as... well pets. when i reality they are family members. the cycle of life unfortunately goes at different speeds for humans and animals. but remember that you gave your friend the best home you possible could. burying a dog is like burying a friend or family member. i have had to do this a few times too. i dont have any dogs right now, but i will again soon. the heartache to bury them when they pass is nothing compared the the lifetime of friendship and companionship they provide. it is well worth the trade. as the saying goes, its better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. same with pets. i loved my dogs when i was growing up and i hated having to put them asleep, but i look back and remember each one of them and realize how much i loved them and how much fun i had with them.

CBizzle

Ahh man, sorry to see you lose your buddy. My dogs are like my kids. I know I'll cry like a baby when that day comes.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Ahh man, sorry to see you lose your buddy. My dogs are like my kids. I know I'll cry like a baby when that day comes.

Thanks, We received a sympathy card from the vets today. In it was a paw print they had taken from him after we left. We also got the call that his ashes were back so we went down and picked them up.

My wife wants me to go out in the woodshop and build a decorative box to keep all of our pets remains in. Sounds like a good winter project.

SWSS

Full Access Member
I swore i never would...but i have a couple of "urns" in the china cabinet...we were discussing our former furry family members and she said that was the best behaved those fuggers have ever been! :D

SWSS from somewhere....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks, We received a sympathy card from the vets today. In it was a paw print they had taken from him after we left. We also got the call that his ashes were back so we went down and picked them up.

My wife wants me to go out in the woodshop and build a decorative box to keep all of our pets remains in. Sounds like a good winter project.

That was really sweet of your vet with the paw print of your little buddy...... vets are great when my kitty passed at Christmas they sent me a really nice sympathy card. Some people are just amazing and have a god given gift to do the right thing. Sounds like a good winter project my friend and once again I'm sorry your buddy's no longer with you. God Bless,
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.