Tomorrow new half season of Walking Dead starts! :)

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Yeah, no kidding. They could have covered everything in that episode in about 20 minutes.
If things don't get interesting soon, I will stop tuning in.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm right there you with you Jo. I have a feeling we'll get these boring episodes til the season finale and then all of a sudden they all end up at the sanctuary and that'll be that. STUPID. The writers better get with or I'd say, WD has run it's course and it's all done.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The last 2 episodes should have been edited and combined into one. The pacing is just way too slow.
The whole golf course sequence was just stupid, it was 30 minutes of going nowhere.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I watched as far as I could go on Netflix. Season 4 won't come out until April. On the last episode of season 3 when the Governor fired on his own people. Why didn't someone take him out. That one guy had his weapon trained on him and he watched the Gov pull his pistol and raise it toward him and fire. The Gov would have looked like swiss cheese before his gun cleared leather if I had been in that position after seeing what he just did.

I hope the writing gets better but from what I've read it hasn't. Sad.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Rumor has there will be more action next episode.

Beth was hot prancing around in her tight jeans and her surprised expressions always seem to leave her mouth half open framed by her luscious lips....

Ahem, yeah, so those Zombies,. pretty bad huh?:emotions33:

Members online

No members online now.