Valuable WWII Gun at Police Buy-Back

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
it may not fire but it would be a nice weapon to have just the same

Paper work would be hell but this is a very simple gun not very differant than a AK 47 so making it a useable weapon would not be all that hard. as for numbers matching and proofs, That would take away from its value from a collectors point of sale. and yes i would love to have it.

JuggNuttz

oh my...... that is like my holy grail.... i have wanted one of those for YEEAAAARS!!!! too much money tho..... i can dream..... as soon as i saw the pic i knew what it was right away. i woulda have cried uncontrollably if they had melted it down....

side note, kinda related. i had a great uncle who was bringing home several Lugers he aquired in the War. halfway back, they announced that no weapons of any kind can be brought home and a search will be done at port, any found will mean serious punishment. so not to risk anything, he grabbed them and threw em over the side of the ship he was on, somewhere between the US and Europe........ they never did a search......... :bawl:

armoredman

Full Access Member
If it's not on the National Registry it will likely be destroyed anyway AND the woman will be out the $100 or so she got at the partially compensated voluntary confiscation event sometimes known as a "buy-back", which is stupid since the government never owned them, there fore cannot "buy them back". *breathe*
Having said that, I'd trade a kidney for a legal one, I think. :) There is that new 22lr version I ant to get someday, as well.

Members online

No members online now.