What Glock to get?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Ok, I'm eligable to get another Glock at discount price. My problem is I have a G27andG23 for .40caliber.....I have a G19 and conversion barrel fro 40/9 for the G27 in 9mm.. I really want a 45 auto but 3 different calibers is alot to feed. I own all 3rd Gen maybe grab another 27 in 4th Gen, or get G17 same price for me...what do ya think.....:Big Laugh:

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Get a sig lol. You've got plenty Glocks

In all serious how about something in 10mm? I know nothing about glocks so I don't know what model number that would be

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Get a sig lol. You've got plenty Glocks

In all serious how about something in 10mm? I know nothing about glocks so I don't know what model number that would be

10MM model 29 is subcompact and and G20 is FS. I like them alot but ammo is the issue right know

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
If I had that many Glocks, I wouldn't get another one. I'd roll with some grip reductions and a bit of action/trigger work on the ones I already have, but that's just me :gr_guns:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
sure would, but the price on it is high and am unable to get a discount price. Im going to do some other stuff I think. Grips trigger setup, I might give the fulcom a try..Alot of researching I am currently doing.....Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I think I'd go with a .45 before I went 10mm. For reason of ammo availability and price. .45 is also more common and easier to find than 10mm. .45 can be had here. You may not have a big selection of what you can get, but you can get it without being price gouged.

You don't have a full frame .40 yet. :shrug: You might just have to let what they discount supplier has in stock determine what you get. I'd call and see what they have in stock and go from there. I think I'd avoid a small frame for now. Take advantage of getting the Over 10 capacity guns right now. IF, and I stress IF the AWB & Mag Limit do pass, you can always get the small frame later on and it's not affected by the ban sicne it's 10 or less rounds anyway. Makes Sense??? Get the Big Capacity Guns for now til we know what's gonna happen for sure.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
If you want to stay with 9mm & .40cal I would do a G34 or G35. I love my 10mm G20 and would like to have a G20 SF. However I would not do the G29 10mm compact. It is a handful and not much fun to shoot.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I like what other have said a .45 would be nice I can get .45 with no problem here. I would look into getting one myself but next on the list is a hd shotgun.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I also vote 45. I recently picked up a 21SF and love it! I have been lucky in finding ammo for it as of late. Walmart had been getting Federal value packs.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Fugg it !!! Double up !!! Get a 17 and a 21. Or a G21 for your bigg'n, and a G19 for your Littl'n.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'd get a G17.

No need for it, I can put a long barrell on my G19 with 17 rds, thats enough I hope...Will go up in caliber before down, looking for a G30sf right now, Im hoping my dealer gets them in, if not I will get later in year and do some stuff to my weapons now.....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
G36....45 and concealable. Smaller than the 21. Thinner than the 30.

Glock_36-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.