What model of AR-15 do you have/want?

racedad70

Nice choice man. I am also looking at a 6920, BCM le middy, or a DD m4. I can not decide!

Thanks, I was torn between the BCM 650-133 M4 Mod 2, but the three hundred dollar price difference leaned me to the Colt....If the election dont go south then I will get the BCM with tax money.

Bonehead

What I have right now is a Larue Tactical PredatAR 5.56

P1010089.jpg

P1010101.jpg

It has a Burris 1x4x24 MTAC in a Larue mount, Magpul STR stock

And now for a logo overload picture LOL
P1010119.jpg

What I want ..... am really considering a LWRC here real soon.

sprsnk

S&W AR15-22
S&W AR15, EOTech
Random brand AR15 with an M16 upper plus an extra upper
Patriot Defense Arms AR15, EOTech
Again...too lazy to go take pictures. Have one of those bump stocks that I have been too lazy to put on.

IronworksTactical

For clarification i Hand build the uppers from scratch and customers usually build the lowers. As most customers do these days.

IronworksTactical 5.56 light weight 16"
udadadud.jpg

IronworksTactical 6.8x43 hunter in black and FDE
evu8yjyv.jpg

The FDE is completely ambi set up for a left handed shooter with standard right hand ejection to stay away from proprietary BCG and Upper receiver.
The hunters have receiver faces lapped to ensure square bolt face to extension with equal bolt lug contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stephen.

I can not wait for mine to come in, just need to get a light set up and sling. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

tacticold

Full Access Member
Colt 6920MP-B. Looked around a lot, and I got it for just above $1000, which was a deal at the time. Solid performer, haven't had any problems, but like anyone, I'm ready to build my own. Just need the money to piece it together. Have the parts list all ready, though. :)

20120402_100240.jpg

19delta

I currently have a DPMS sportacle its cheap and works very well and am happy with it but have big plans want to get a 6.8SPC upper and a 22lr upper then sell my 5.56 upper to get a 5.56 SBR upper

Bonehead

In an earlier post I showed the Larue I have and said I was thinking about an LWRC...........well

I couldn't hold off any longer and have the smoking wallet to prove it:)

Picked it up today..... LWRC M6A2 16" SPR in Patriot Brown ..... here is a quick picture from when I was picking it up...
2012-11-05141411.jpg

Will get more up when there is an optic on it.

And now to start saving money for my next "want" .... a LWRC 18" REPR :headbang:

Bonehead

Yeah I noticed that too :)
Taken with a phone that has no flash under florescent lights is the problem.
Will get some good picture with my camera later on.

infidel

In an earlier post I showed the Larue I have and said I was thinking about an LWRC...........well

I couldn't hold off any longer and have the smoking wallet to prove it:)

Picked it up today..... LWRC M6A2 16" SPR in Patriot Brown ..... here is a quick picture from when I was picking it up...
2012-11-05141411.jpg

Will get more up when there is an optic on it.

And now to start saving money for my next "want" .... a LWRC 18" REPR :headbang:

What did this run you ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts