What model of AR-15 do you have/want?

chops

Just joined the club

Nice!
New member here. Ordered a Rock RIver Tactical Elite 2 weeks ago... just waiting for delivery now.
Trained on the Bushmaster and followed friends advice for the RR which will be my first privately owned AR. I wanted something very similar to what I am familiar with. I have had a hunting rifle for years and handguns but am excited to get going with my RR and my 16 yr.old son is more excited than me!
Joe

Rangel

vedapuqu.jpg

Here's my Del-Ton Sport.
With a YHM Diamond Series handgaurd.

Texasgordo

I had 2 S&W M-P 15s but sold one to my brother. Now I want a big bore AR but don't know which caliber. Maybe 6.8 or .300 blk

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
Gordo, thinking of going suppressed or not? I love my 6.8, but went with a 300 blk for my next build for sub sonics.

alaskaLTZ

I have a RRA Elite Operator 2, and a Bushy ORC in .308

I will be building my next 5.56...just not sure which way I am going yet, but it will be a piston gun.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Bushmaster M4 lower with Magpul grip and trigger job. RRA tactical upper, all decked out with ACOG, weapon light/laser forward grip.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
I really want to get an AR soon! I love the H&k but it is way out of my price range. Been looking at the bushmaster hunter in .308.

IronworksTactical

3u5u9e4y.jpg

Just a few for the 6.8. Btw the 6.8 and 300BO are in a completely different class with very different design roles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Looks like I'm going to put some money down on the bushmaster hunter and pick it up in a few weeks when I am able to take time to shoot it and check it out! Would just right out buy it but then I WILL take time to shoot when I need to be doing other things!

Kustomblack1

DPMS AP4 Carbine, 7 years....thousands of rounds with no malfunctions

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUCq4SPzx-M[/ame]

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Right now I have a DPMS lower with a Stag 20" heavy barrel upper. I just bought a Spikes Jolly Rogers lower and have some Magpul gear on my Christmas Wish list. Thinking about putting a YHM 6.8spc upper on this one for my wife to deer hunt with.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Well I just put a bunch of cash down on a M&P 15. Going to be caught up with work and Christmas so I won't go back and pick it up until Jan. Unless I get super impatient!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts