What's your EDC?

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I don't like how much the clip flares out at the end. It gets snagged fairly easily so I'll probably wind up losing the knife because of it. I may bend it down some

Full Access Member
I don't like how much the clip flares out at the end. It gets snagged fairly easily so I'll probably wind up losing the knife because of it. I may bend it down some

It took some time for me to get used to the clip on mine,Even took it off for awhile.Now i use the flare on the clip to help pull it up,And out of the pocket.It does catch on stuff once in awhile,But you can take the clip off and put more tension on it so that it does not come out of the pocket as easily,I put less tension on mine so that it comes out real smooth.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
It took some time for me to get used to the clip on mine,Even took it off for awhile.Now i use the flare on the clip to help pull it up,And out of the pocket.It does catch on stuff once in awhile,But you can take the clip off and put more tension on it so that it does not come out of the pocket as easily,I put less tension on mine so that it comes out real smooth.

Every knife I've owned in the past few years has had a clip on it so now I'm used to how convenient it is. I'll take a look at it later today when I have time and try to get a few before and after pics once I modify some

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Recently picked up one of these. Gerber Strata multi tool. Has the basic tools that I need and the pliers are spring loaded to open on their own. Replaceable wire cutters just in case one gets damaged. All tools lock in place so they don't inadvertently close while you're working with them. Main blade is accessible without having to open the tool. Nice compact little package. Now I can give MacGyver a run for his money.

gerber-strata.jpg

th

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Really like that Strata..had one of those Swiss Army types as a boy scout but yours looks alot cooler. Yeah I remember watching those MacGyver shows..like how he could blow a door with a leaded pencil, a battery and some gum. :lol:

demotivational-poster-41502.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts