Which holster?

mgentry

Full Access Member
Do you use an in the waist band holster or a belt hosted? Kydex or leather? Any particular brand? I have two Raven holsters, two High Noon holster plus one Alessi holster. I like all of them.

kwo51

Full Access Member
It all depends on the clothing and what I am doing. On my Harley I carry tupperware ( glock 27) in crossbreed and pocket holster by action direct for mouse. For church or other well dressed times mouse in pocket and Kimber in Highnoon on hip.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Im with him.....Its hot all hell in florida.... I try to keep it pretty much the same
I never leave the house with ar least 2 funs if not more. Best thing to do is go to a local gun show and bring your gun in and im sure you will find one u like.....G19

kwo51

Full Access Member
Big ugly. works well and is comfortable after it is trimmed.Great people to deal with.

armoredman

Full Access Member
DownUndertwomonthslater.jpg

High Noon Down Under with straps on a High Noon Rock Steady gun belt. Sidearm is CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom, which disappears under a loose t-shirt with this setup, even in hot Arizona summers.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
DownUndertwomonthslater.jpg

High Noon Down Under with straps on a High Noon Rock Steady gun belt. Sidearm is CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom, which disappears under a loose t-shirt with this setup, even in hot Arizona summers.

Nice holster, where did you get it from I'm looking for one for my XDs?

armoredman

Full Access Member
Best rig I've ever used, and get the belt, too. You can see how the pants material is stretched down by my thumb...but the belt doesn't twitch. Wearing that exact same rig as I type this. :) I'ts VERY comfortable.

Old School

High Noon Public Secret with either a Glock 23 or 36. Gunbelt is a Beltman 2 ply.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 10

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
High Noon 1

High Noon Bare Asset Holster Fits my 19&23

Attachments

• High Noon Bare Assett Holster.jpg
    High Noon Bare Assett Holster.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
High Noon #2

High Noon OWB W/Sweat Guard, G19,G23 Holster, Not on Their Site Any longer great carry and my shirt does not print unless you looking for it..LOL

Attachments

• High Noon OWB Holster+Dual Mag Carrier.jpg
    High Noon OWB Holster+Dual Mag Carrier.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 3

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Remora

Remora "RFT" (Reinforced Top) No Clip Holster fits G19,G23

Attachments

• Remora Clipless Holster.jpg
    Remora Clipless Holster.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 2

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've got two of these. One for my Glock 30 and one for my XD sub compacts. I wear in the appendix position and like how these holsters ride low. The grip on the gun is all that is above the belt. Warning: these holsters are very tight at first. It takes some breaking in. But retention is also very good. I'm never afraid the gun will fall out of the holster. I like that it carries straight up and down with no cant to it. Your mileage may vary, some assembly required, batteries not included.

Tagua IPH

cargada2a%287%29.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts