Wtf?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That recruiter office is a suicide help spot. The one here is a help office for abused children and women.

That sign says "Enlist here". Is that how they fix a teen being suicidal? Do they want the abused women and children to enlist too?:sad72:

You may be absolutely right. It just seems screwy to me or the signage is misleading.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Just wrong and scary.

Now this is scary...

MV5BMTUzODYyNjQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg4NDIwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY418_.jpg

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
CANTON, Ga. — Authorities say an ex-police officer from Georgia who was injured in a train accident during a veterans parade in Texas lied about receiving a Purple Heart medal and has been arrested.

Cherokee County Sheriff's Lt. Jay Baker said Wednesday that Shane Ladner was never awarded a Purple Heart and is charged with four counts of theft by deception, false swearing and giving a false statement to police.

Ladner and his wife, Meg, were among those injured in a mid-November train crash. His wife lost a leg in the accident.

Baker says the Army has no record of a document Ladner claimed he presented in 2004 to obtain a Purple Heart Georgia license plate.

Ladner was in the Cherokee County jail on $23,000 bond. It's unclear if he has a lawyer.

Another lying dirtbag..busted!

ninja man

Full Access Member
what do you mean? cops uphold the law for us. they come right away if i get shot by an inruder because i am obeying the law, i cant have guns in my house.

kwo51

Full Access Member
YA ya but a 50 cal maduce in the living room is little to ready. Should be kept in the play room.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested two New York men for what they allege was a plot to create a mobile X-ray machine that could silently kill people, a federal spokesman said.

Glendon Scott Crawford, 49, and Eric J. Feight, 54, were arrested earlier this week on conspiracy to provide material support for use of a weapon of mass destruction, the criminal complaint stated, CNN reported.

Albany FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force agents rooted out the suspects, following a lengthy undercover surveillance operation.

The two were creating a device that was “intended to be mobile … [and] designed to turn on remotely from some distance away [to emit] some dangerous levels of X-ray radiation,” said John Duncan, executive assistant U.S. attorney for the Northern District of New York, in the CNN report. Those hit with the X-ray wouldn’t immediately feel it. It would take “some days” for them to discover they were injured — or several days for them to die, CNN reported.

Their main targets, the Department of Justice said: “Enemies of Israel” and others deemed “undesirable,” CNN reported.

FBI agents said Mr. Crawford described himself as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and that he “harbors animosity toward individuals and groups that he perceives as hostile to the interests of the United States,” calling them “medical waste,” CNN reported.

Captain_proton_death_ray.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
wow, interesting information.... did they consider it an attempt to use WOMD against foreign or domestic enemies???

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
wow, interesting information.... did they consider it an attempt to use WOMD against foreign or domestic enemies???

I believe Obama, some his supporters and Muslim groups were being targetied by these two...but I doubt they really had the advance expertise and material to really make it work. Still interesting but a bizarre story.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I believe Obama, some his supporters and Muslim groups were being targetied by these two...but I doubt they really had the advance expertise and material to really make it work. Still interesting but a bizarre story.

I'm sure your right about not having the knowledge to make it work, but still a little scary. Makes me think about what the sleeper cells in America are capable of ? With the fall of the soviet union there now unregulated weapons and waste program I could probably go there and get whatever I want for the right price, not that I would ever do that but its a scary thought.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested two New York men for what they allege was a plot to create a mobile X-ray machine that could silently kill people, a federal spokesman said.

Glendon Scott Crawford, 49, and Eric J. Feight, 54, were arrested earlier this week on conspiracy to provide material support for use of a weapon of mass destruction, the criminal complaint stated, CNN reported.

Albany FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force agents rooted out the suspects, following a lengthy undercover surveillance operation.

The two were creating a device that was “intended to be mobile … [and] designed to turn on remotely from some distance away [to emit] some dangerous levels of X-ray radiation,” said John Duncan, executive assistant U.S. attorney for the Northern District of New York, in the CNN report. Those hit with the X-ray wouldn’t immediately feel it. It would take “some days” for them to discover they were injured — or several days for them to die, CNN reported.

Their main targets, the Department of Justice said: “Enemies of Israel” and others deemed “undesirable,” CNN reported.

FBI agents said Mr. Crawford described himself as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and that he “harbors animosity toward individuals and groups that he perceives as hostile to the interests of the United States,” calling them “medical waste,” CNN reported.

Captain_proton_death_ray.jpg

why the Crawford's always gotta be picked on???

Members online

No members online now.