Xgrip testing

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMVDS73fY2Y&list=HL1359500390&feature=mh_lolz]1st Mag test w..XGrip - YouTube[/ame]

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Mag Spacers to use Higher Cap mags in the small guns. I like'em. I carry the standard 13rd or G22 15rd in G23 depending on my clothing. Now a days if I go to the mall, I carry with the 13rd in the G23 and have 2 G22 15rd back up mags. 44rds should get the job done huh??? :shrug:

537d1360039646-xgrip-testing-g23mags-007.jpg

538d1360039700-xgrip-testing-p89dc-042.jpg

Attachments

• G23Mags 007.jpg
    G23Mags 007.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 63
  • P89DC 042.jpg
    P89DC 042.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 62

otasan

Full Access Member
Mag Spacers to use Higher Cap mags in the small guns. I like'em. I carry the standard 13rd or G22 15rd in G23 depending on my clothing. Now a days if I go to the mall, I carry with the 13rd in the G23 and have 2 G22 15rd back up mags. 44rds should get the job done huh??? :shrug:

537d1360039646-xgrip-testing-g23mags-007.jpg

538d1360039700-xgrip-testing-p89dc-042.jpg

That looks like a great idea!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
So far I'm impressed with them. Right after Sandy Hook I scored 6 G22 mags for $24 each since I already had 4 G23 mags and knew they were going up. The Xgrips are great increasing the capacity wo adding +2's to the mags, when in a .40 you only get to add 1 anyway. And they come off in matter of just slipping them off too. So when I get G22 Gen 4, I'll aleady set up with plenty of mags G22 Gen 4 mags.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
So far I'm impressed with them. Right after Sandy Hook I scored 6 G22 mags for $24 each since I already had 4 G23 mags and knew they were going up. The Xgrips are great increasing the capacity wo adding +2's to the mags, when in a .40 you only get to add 1 anyway. And they come off in matter of just slipping them off too. So when I get G22 Gen 4, I'll aleady set up with plenty of mags G22 Gen 4 mags.

Nice score on the 24 mags...I have 6 right now but not willing to pay 40 bones for one. I am gonna be taking the AC at glock so I will get at cost....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My targets don't always look good either. Call me stupid, but rather than worry about 2-3 inch groups, when I know my gun is accurate and ammo is good, I go to the range and many times I will practice more for Tactical maneuvers than I will target shoot.

I will load 4 rounds in 3 mags. Practice double taps, and mag swaps. So shoot 1 set double taps, another set of double taps, drop mag, tap new mag, set of dt's, another set of dt's, drop mag, tap mag, another set of dts and another set of dts.

Usually for self defense and close range, you're not going to have a problem hitting someone in the center mass at close range, but being able to double tap, able to clear a jam under pressure, and/or swap mags under pressure is what will save your life in a shoot out.

Keep in mind, most thugs don't practice, and most thugs really aren't expecting to have to pull a trigger. They're expecting you to puss out and give up when you see their gun. Also, they are just as nervous as you are scared or caught off guard, so the confidence building you do at the range, is going to be what gives you the upper hand to take FULL CONTROL of the situation, and after you've beat him at his own game, and got the upper hand, then you can take aim and go for the head shot and END the situation for good. JMO though. We all have our own.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I don't even bother 50yard with a handgun. I usually practice at 10-15yards. The distance between the furthest point from my living room to the front door, and the furthest distance in the living room to the end of the porch.

I do some target practice out at the property, when I want some relaxation time. Usually relaxed and much quieter without 10-20 other guns echoing throughout the building.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I shoot over my shoulder running away from the other guy.

That's why I carry one of my daughters old make up compacts. So I have a rear view mirror to see behind me. Mirror in one hand, gun over the shoulder in the other.

You should see the looks I get at the range when I practice.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
That's why I carry one of my daughters old make up compacts. So I have a rear view mirror to see behind me. Mirror in one hand, gun over the shoulder in the other.

You should see the looks I get at the range when I practice.

Awesome hotrod...

Members online

No members online now.