Xgrip testing

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I practice shooting from my tractor also.

That's not a bad idea. I have taken plenty of shots from sitting on my ATV. Usually only have a sidearm when on the tractor but never needed it.

Cruising the pond on the ATV, and see a Beaver head cruising on the top of the water, gotta take the fugger out !!! Those bastards are destructive.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I"ll never admit to anything. When they gotta go, they gotta go. We do have a guy now that traps them. But, he don't get all of them either.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
How hard is a beaver skull?

Obviously pretty tough. They're still swimming with a few shots from a .22. They'll dive and come back up about 10 feet later. Once they realize they're wounded, they swim AWAY from the den and for the shore. Get out of the water and lay down to kick off. I guess they are smart enough to try and keep danger from the den. I hate to see any animal suffer. So after I saw what a .22 does a couple times... 30.06 takes care of bidness right now and they never get out of the water. They'll float to the shore in a day or 2 and the buzzard, coyotes or cat cleans up.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Buddy, I've smelled some live ones that stunk pretty bad too. Once her pants hit the floor, OMG, I had a headache all of a sudden. That girl was nasty and no I didn't....

Members online

No members online now.