You wont see this on mainstream media

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
11e134bb943576a6fa122050c9f6134b.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Some people need to be hit real hard with reality, kicked in the face by karma,and take a big dose of grow the fuck up....... that's for Obama!!!!!!!
Concealed 27

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
I am sure some secret service (well paid mind you) will be reading this thread and spend over $350,000 to track and investigate the comments made on it. In the end they will spend another $150,000 to determine that they should have just posted to not be so vocal about your disapproval.

kwo51

Full Access Member
*&^% them and the horse they road in on. They work for us and need to get that through their thick heads. Government above the people and with out the people is going to fail.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Wasting money if they are looking at law abiding citizens, try disrupting the terror cells that everyone knows about but refuses to do anything about. Of course that's not what they say. I am doing nothing wrong but making a statement, the last time I checked freedom of speech was part of the 1st amendment and the 4th amendment protects us from iileagal search and seizure without probable cause of which there is none here......... noone this making threats I simply made a statement that is true for many people,if they want our debt to keep rising because of us that is simply stupid IMO ........
Concealed 27

Arckadian

Obama needs to be kicked out on his ass and dragged through the street, so people can throw shit at him.... I prefer Horse shit as a dependable, and rather stinky, weapon in these situations.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
OOOOH, but pig pooopey is much smellier, bnesides, if he got splattered wit pig poo, He`d be condemned to hell, oh wait, He is already condemned to hell, He is the "Antichrist" in the flesh for sure.
I called My cousin that lives over in Huntley Mt. this morning, to see if He wanted Me to bring Him over My 4 wheeler and trailer so He can use it for elk hunting.
He said that they might have to cancel their trip, because it is on National forest propity and the camping ground they stay in that has a crapper house will probably be barackokaded in, I told Him, well just move them fuggers, He laughed, like the vets at the memorial, i told Him, Why the hell not, that is OUR land and not some dipshit of an assholes propitty, hell yeah, move them barrackokades and enjoy OUR forests and lands.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
There's a great song for this " this land is your land this land is my land, from CA to the NY island.
From the redwood forest, to the gulfstream waters... this land was made for you and me"
Reopen the government & turn it over to someone who can run it because our so called president is not capable of getting a website open for Obama care, that the people can understand....WTF
Concealed 27

:patriot:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
For Those That Are Against Amnesty

Here is an informational link I belong too, thay also have an action board for sending faxes to Your reps in Washington.
In one letter they have 20million Americans opposing amnesty to illegals, but, this link takes You to one of their news letters, about the silicon valley going to Washington to bribe the Republicans and Tea Party people into shoving illegal amnesty down Our throats.
Check it out, sign up if You`ld like, a quick and easy method of letting Washington know how You feel, not just on Amnesty but every controversial bill that will be goiong through the house of reps or the senate.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/october-22-2013/tech-giants-push-amnesty.html

Members online

No members online now.