9MM Carbines

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Got an oppurtunity to buy a nib. 45 calber in the high point carbine. Its from my local gun shop the son of the owner bought it so it would be 300 private sale no tax. I may have picks to post tommrow..

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Got an oppurtunity to buy a nib. 45 calber in the high point carbine. Its from my local gun shop the son of the owner bought it so it would be 300 private sale no tax. I may have picks to post tommrow..

In today market, that doesn't sound to bad, especially if it's been cared for properly. Seems the few I know of that have had High Point carbines seem happy with them and no issues. Can't say the same for their ACP Pistols in .40 or .45 though. Haven't heard of to many issues with the 9mm ACP Pistols but there have been some.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
yep, im going tommrow to see it, its new but have not seen it in person for awhile. I think Im gonna get it will let every one know and post pics if I get it .......Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
In today market, and with the way things are with the gubment, and the fact it's new, I'd just plan on taking 3 Ben Franklins with me and bringing it home.

Looks like the last one sold on gb.com for $411.XX + $25 shipping and then of course your FFL fee. Looks like they go anywhere from $370-$600 + shipping and FFL fee. $300 and no other expenses is a good deal. Sold May 6th.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=340351328

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks Hot-Rod PC for your advice, Im heading out tommrow, I called my buddy and hes gonna bring from his safe at home. I spoke to him today and I have alot of 9mm ammo and we are gonna swap some 9mm for .45ACP........Concealed 27

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
You sure can't beat a deal like that and have some ammo too. :waytogo: We'll be awaiting those pics.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Have not had time to even grab it, the guys holding it for me but with me moving and all the other stuff going on in my life I havent been in a gun shop for a while, which is rare for me.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'd almost say this is a gone deal by now if you haven't gotten it by now. Someone else will nab that deal.

Members online

No members online now.