A Rational Discussion on Guns

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
This is good. This guy is on top of his game and puts the show host in his place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo9BbB6rBx0]Keith Morgan WVCDL and Bray Cary - WV The State Journal Decision Makers - GUN CONTROL - YouTube[/ame]

Arckadian

haha that host was getting pissed at the end and I think he wanted to end that segment fast because his guest was armed.... He has no idea what he was talking about (the host) Assault weapons have been banned for a long time (Fully Auto) and grenade launchers I believe are only in the hands of the military and police.... unless you build one yourself without blowing your self up.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I believe I caught the host saying that assault weapons (Fully Auto) have been used in some recent shootings. I'm not aware of any full auto weapons being used at all. Semi auto, yes. Full auto, no.

Look a 3:25 in the video and see if you understand it the way I did. They just finished talking about full auto and the host says that they've been used in resent shootings.

Last edited:

Arckadian

I believe I caught the host saying that assault weapons (Fully Auto) have been used in some recent shootings. I'm not aware of any full auto weapons being used at all. Semi auto, yes. Full auto, no.

Look a 3:25 in the video and see if you understand it the way I did. They just finished talking about full auto and the host says that they've been used in resent shootings.

I heard that as well... Just goes to show that he has NO idea what is really going on and is just drinking the koolaid.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Do you want everyone to be able to have nuclear weapons? What a moronic question. Is a nuclear weapon a firearm? I heard P. Morgan ask the same question of a tank. Again, I don't think a tank is classified as a firearm. Plus it's a little difficult to conceal.

But these are tactics of the liberals when you don't agree with them.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
It is possible you DUMBASS, We're talking about FIREARMS, NOT Weapons of Mass Destruction or Artilary. The 2nd Amendment specifies, To bear arms. And then that we have equal arms to the government. I'm sure our forefathers didn't think of tanks, drones, planes, nuke weapons etc. So WE THE PEOPLE, are already at a disadvantage since we are NOT allowed to have Fully Automatic weapons that our military has.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Maybe the founders had dyslexia and they met arming bears. Cold dead fingers. I am about to sue the fed for undue stress.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Don't panic NY fixing to flood the market with them. remember the movies escaping from NY ,Chicago and LA. They were not to far from the truth.

Members online

No members online now.