Air Soft

STF

Full Access Member
So I don't really want to get into paintball style airsoft wars here but I would like a decent AR style airsoft gun that I can practice/play with in the back yard. I'd like to set it up as close as possible to my current battle rifle for sameness in a training aspect. I don't really want to spend $400 for one either.

Anyone here have experience with these?

Full Access Member
So I don't really want to get into paintball style airsoft wars here but I would like a decent AR style airsoft gun that I can practice/play with in the back yard. I'd like to set it up as close as possible to my current battle rifle for sameness in a training aspect. I don't really want to spend $400 for one either.

Anyone here have experience with these?

I think cost is going to hinder you, I paid almost $300.00 For my 22 cal. air rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 8

STF

Full Access Member
That's what I'm afraid of.

Is that the Gamo? I went with a Stoeger. I'm happy ish

Full Access Member
How accurate is it and range? What pellets are you using?

I have been shooting at 20 yrds. That is the best i can get in my back yard. I have been using the platinum pellets, But i just got some copper ones. I just went out and shot one to post up, This was my first shot,I was happy with that so i quit. :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 7

STF

Full Access Member
Cool, Mines that accurate. I was hoping for better accuracy at distance.

Thread jack over/original air soft question still applies.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I did the same thing when Ammo was scarce. My excuse to the "boss" was that it was for the oldest boy. This Ruger Explorer was under $100 tho. I didn't realize Crossman made an M4-177 at the time. I may still get one, but not right now. http://www.crosman.com/airguns/rifles/pump/M4-177

DSCN3711.jpg

To keep thread on topic I do have alot of high end paintball equipment that I never use anymore, but never really got into airsoft.

Last edited:

SWSS

Full Access Member
My son has a pistol. About to hook him up with the Crosman M4...

SWSS from somewhere....

SWSS

Full Access Member
Airsoft pistol that is. Looked at the rifles but for the $$ I can do a nice pellet/bb rifle.

SWSS from somewhere....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah for the price u might be better off doing that... there's so much more today vs what I had for a bb gun back in early 80s....

Members online

No members online now.