AR-15 Lowers

Trixxterr

Well, since we are requesting serial #s I know what I'd want. Just wonder when the next run will be and the cost.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The UPS man just paid us a visit :leghump:

DSCF5933_zpsf8e1acf7.jpg

DSCF5934_zps9ef84715.jpg

Figuring out the programing on our new CNC router.
DSCF5935_zps84ce6737.jpg

Time to get to work!

Please let me know when u have some, will give you a deposit if needed, Thanks.... Concealed 27

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Sorry it's been so long without an update guys. We had to put this project on the back burner. The customer guns were piling up, and we've gotta keep the bills paid here. We hope to be back on this soon, but I'll let you guys know.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I don't mind waiting for a deal at all. All I care about it having one before a Ban MIGHT happen. And I think the AW Ban and 10rd mag cap limit is losing steam. We're gonna get some universal bg checks and some mental checks but so be it. Call it a compromise and rock on. If you get more blanks that you can put a serial # to, just so it's Pre Ban, I could about care less when I got it although sometime by summer would be nice.

Trixxterr

I don't mind waiting for a deal at all. All I care about it having one before a Ban MIGHT happen. And I think the AW Ban and 10rd mag cap limit is losing steam. We're gonna get some universal bg checks and some mental checks but so be it. Call it a compromise and rock on. If you get more blanks that you can put a serial # to, just so it's Pre Ban, I could about care less when I got it although sometime by summer would be nice.

Yeah, what he said.. I'm saving as much, as fast as I can. So hopefully I won't be left out in the cold. LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts