Well, since we are requesting serial #s I know what I'd want. Just wonder when the next run will be and the cost.
I don't mind waiting for a deal at all. All I care about it having one before a Ban MIGHT happen. And I think the AW Ban and 10rd mag cap limit is losing steam. We're gonna get some universal bg checks and some mental checks but so be it. Call it a compromise and rock on. If you get more blanks that you can put a serial # to, just so it's Pre Ban, I could about care less when I got it although sometime by summer would be nice.