Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe

Arckadian

Just ordered mine for my Springfield XDs today. Cant wait to get it and actually be able to use it. Was using a Galco Holster IWB, but its not exactly comfortable..... Whoe else has the SuperTuck Deluxe and if you have one what you think of it? Pros... cons.... general gloating/loathing :D Curious what other owners think.

oppo

Full Access Member
I don't have the Crossbreed STD but I do wear a similar style holster and have no complaints. I really think you will like it.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
On the other site some of the guys have that same setup and it look awesome, don't forget pics when you get it. You are going to be stroke with that setup.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've got an ebay version of the same thing for my Glock 30. Standing and walking with it is just fine. I have a problem when sitting. It wants to jab me in my side. When I try to drive with it on there is no room between me and the center console. Considering an appendix carry to get it off my side.
$(KGrHqZHJE0E92JbcHEvBPjgCpz,Mw~~60_12.JPG

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Nice but the blue glock is just nasty! J/K that is a positive holster.. i like my paddle tho.

Rangel

I've got an ebay version of the same thing for my Glock 30. Standing and walking with it is just fine. I have a problem when sitting. It wants to jab me in my side. When I try to drive with it on there is no room between me and the center console. Considering an appendix carry to get it off my side.
$(KGrHqZHJE0E92JbcHEvBPjgCpz,Mw~~60_12.JPG

I unholster to drive. Not because its uncomfortable, but because its hard to draw from the hip sitting with a seat belt and love handles in the way. Then reholster when I get out.

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
I unholster to drive. Not because its uncomfortable, but because its hard to draw from the hip sitting with a seat belt and love handles in the way. Then reholster when I get out.

Do you cover yourself/the gun when you do this? Where do you put it when you unholster?

Rangel

I do it while I'm still seated in the truck most I have to do when I get out is fix my shirt. And it goes under my console(flip up) or in the console. And just the gun. So I can easily reholster when I need to get out.

Arckadian

I did see that Crossbreed Holsters has a new product they are making now..... The Apendix Carry holster :D

sfw1952

Cross Breed Option

I looked at the Cross Breed and I couldn't warm up to the idea of a plastic holster. I'm concerned about the finish wear to the gun. I've seen a few guns that have been carried in Kydex and noted additional wear. Plus, I prefer leather even though you won't see it with a concealed holster. I opted for the Invisi-Tuk from American Holster Co. http://americanholstercompany.com/invisi-tuck-extreme-ccw-holster/ . I should receive it soon and I'll post my impressions and experience afterwards.

The only thing better than a 1911, is 2 of them..

kwo51

Full Access Member
CrossBreed is ugly but works well.It can be trimmed down to make it fit better.Just a little at a time. Most of my leather holsters squeak. It may just be my knees.

Arckadian

Got my holster today.... I will upload pictures as soon as I can figure out why my computer is failing to upload pictures.....

ar556

IMG_0341_zps76fb3191.jpg

heres my supertuck delux with kimber CDP. i have carried it three times since i got it a week ago. i use it in the 4oclock position because im not very big and the handle imprints on my shirt if i put it on my side. front carry is uncomfortable but would be better with a smaller pistol. it is very comfortable at the 4oclock. i cant compare it to anything else because this is my first concealed rig.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
This is my Mini Crossbreed, I can wear this all day with no problem.

Attachments

• Shotgun extension 012.jpg
    Shotgun extension 012.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Shotgun extension 013.jpg
    Shotgun extension 013.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Shotgun extension 015.jpg
    Shotgun extension 015.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.