Desert Eagle......

HANKTHETANK

Went to my local gun shop looking for an XDs, got to talking and may pick up the Desert Eagle .50 brushed chrome with the muzzle brake. Anybody here own one??

KKing

Full Access Member
Do you need the XDs as a carry weapon, or just as a shooter? My answer will still be the XDs all day long unless you just want the desert eagle as a novelty

HANKTHETANK

Do you need the XDs as a carry weapon, or just as a shooter? My answer will still be the XDs all day long unless you just want the desert eagle as a novelty

i have the 380 BG handy enough for the wife if she needs it at home but yeah, i want the XDs for od carry. the DE is just something i've always wanted but never needed.

Arckadian

I have actually seen the Desert Eagle used before, recently..... Novelty only the grip is just about right for Andre the Giant, but for most normal sized humans its an ungainly weapon to wield.... Besides I suppose I am partial to my XDs

moodster

Full Access Member
That's funny,I just was holding one tonight at my local shop,almost bought it.
It was pretty cool,very heavy and grip is just massive.

sprsnk

They don't have one in stock but claim they can get one within 2 weeks. They're asking $2175.

/choke

I paid 1400 inc TTL for mine. I find it is a novelty gun. I would rather shoot my first gen DE .40 (before it was called the Baby Eagle).

Members online

No members online now.