Funny Pics

kwo51

Full Access Member
Look at the work culture ,my ancestors were farmers and hunters. Most of that is done by machines and we sit in AC offices and push paper. Or blue collar culture resulted in too many disabled on payroll so we went and got illeagles to do the dirty work. Manual labor is looked down on and unless a trade is involved it is low paying. So we got fat!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Back in the "Good old days" they didn't have gyms in every town. People worked hard enough on the farm that they didn't need them to stay in shape. I work outside. I'm in the construction business. I lift, I carry, I sweat, I stoop, I climb ladders.

About the only thing I don't really work on is cardio. One good way to work on cardio is to run. I don't run. Unless something bigger than me is chasing me. Like maybe a bear. And since we don't have many bears in this part of the country, I'm not really worried about needing to run. Hence, no need to work on cardio. At my last checkup my BP and heart rate were fine.

ViperJeff

Administrator
hehehehehehe

attachment.php

Attachments

• Viper.jpg
    Viper.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 40

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Use to work with a guy who owned a HD and he almost slept in his garage with his bike..funny thing he was still married. He told me he had an invite with the local Bandidos but said no thanks.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
When I used to ride I had a Yamaha R6 and I'm a small guy so it was fast but I never went crazy. To dangerous here in Tampa no one looks for bikes while driving........
Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
It's all about power to weight ratio. Not who has the most horsepower.

Yep

Riding a big bore sportbike is a trip. The acceleration is like nothing else. It is pretty amazing the first time you pull a wheelie at 140 mph or powerslide around a corner at triple digit speeds while dragging the pegs. I have got a CBR1100XX. It is just a hair behind a busa but I have beaten plenty of them at the track. The governor kicks in at an indicated 189 mph. .

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The only thing I've been to 189mph in is a jet airliner. I use to ride a Honda CBX and I currently own but no longer ride a Buell Ulysses XB12. They were both fun to ride in different ways. The CBX was a straight line bike and the Buell is a great twisty road bike. But I couldn't imagine doing close to 200mph on either of them. Just don't have the intestinal fortitude to push those limits. Specially with todays (do everything but drive) drivers on the road.

Members online

No members online now.