Funny Pics

Max

Full Access Member
Every single time someone tells me that I'll end in hell/go to hell, I have the same reply:
Sure I will, but with VIP-wristband and free drink.

Max

TheOl55

Full Access Member
10389646_1062013190482285_4575696442674294456_n.jpg

Max

Full Access Member
The problem is that, how much longer does it take to reload that thing, compared to changing out a normal (let's say) 30 round magazine?

Max

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris.

But the film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie only fourteen seconds long.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Let's hope Congress hears enough backlash from voters and veteo's that stupid agreement..Kerry reminds me of a court jester and Obama the King.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Let's hope Congress hears enough backlash from voters and veteo's that stupid agreement..Kerry reminds me of a court jester and Obama the King.

The problem is, from what I've heard on the radio, it's basically veto proof. If congress says nope to the deal BHO can veto it. Then it's up to....what? 2/3rd of congress to veto his veto or something like that. And they don't think they have enough to double veto him.

Any other agreements with other countries have been done through treaties. But BHO did this one differently basically trying to get around congress like he's been know to try and do. I think it should be null and void and then be done through the proper channels but who's going to tell him that?

If he thinks Iran is going to play by the rules then he's a bigger fool than I first thought he was. But he knows exactly what he's doing. He's letting the people who will bomb Israel get what they need to do it. BHO hates Israel.

Plus....I've got a thought process that says "If BHO is for it then it's got to be bad for the country". Been pretty solid so far.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.