Goverment waste

moodster

Full Access Member
I would gladly take a Stryker off the hands at a discount and parts to go with it to help get rid of some inventory.

kwo51

Full Access Member
When your spending someone elses money it is easy to do. We need to get the goberment under control!!!!!!!!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
2011-09-02-ScannedImage2399.jpg

TheOl55

Full Access Member
There is always a way to turn these things on, the issue is if there is a change in staff or management then the "Turn it off" is a little harder. Not an excuse just a need to be a little more cognizant of what the hell is going on.

Want to save a lot of government spending? Fire all the Jerks in Washington….

kwo51

Full Access Member
Quit studying the sex life of snails. Not to mention paying for security and retirement for the draft dodging and aid assaulting former ass hole.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Quit studying the sex life of snails. Not to mention paying for security and retirement for the draft dodging and aid assaulting former ass hole.

Draft dodging = Bush Jr. too. I'd say he should also be put kicked out of the pasture.

As for the real cost of these wars, that won't show up for another 15-20 years when the vets start collecting on benefits. Then you can figure 2x the cost of the actual wars into the mix. Of course the country will be bankrupt...well MORE bankrupt... by then.

kwo51

Full Access Member
At least Bush server in the reserves. Clinton got a pardon from Carter to run for senate in Arkansas. People who served with the SS and worked at the white house said Bush was a class act and both clintons were scum bags.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
At least Bush server in the reserves. Clinton got a pardon from Carter to run for senate in Arkansas. People who served with the SS and worked at the white house said Bush was a class act and both clintons were scum bags.

I'd heard the same thing from people who served both on Air Force One. Both George & Laura were very nice and Bill salivated after anything in a skirt and Hillary treated everyone like hired help.

kwo51

Full Access Member
And we can't do a f--king thing about it. He is going to turn this country into a communist state and we are on for the ride to slavery.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
The Stryker waste is bad but a mere drop in the bucket. How about the 274,000 up armored HMMWV's given to the Afghan Army that didn't last a day before parts began showing up for sale in the local markets.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Hold the presses..Obama and Kerry have announced they are giving back part of their salaries to help out..geeee that will be enough to save on a couple of toliet seats for Air Force One.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Hold the presses..Obama and Kerry have announced they are giving back part of their salaries to help out..geeee that will be enough to save on a couple of toliet seats for Air Force One.

I think I read that it's 5% of their salary. What's 5% of their salary when they're living off the people. They don't even need their salary when the majority of their cost are covered already.

Full Access Member
I think I read that it's 5% of their salary. What's 5% of their salary when they're living off the people. They don't even need their salary when the majority of their cost are covered already.

They just did that because they are getting ready to hit Social Security & Medicare.That way they can say,We gave so now you can give.:poker:

Members online

No members online now.