Great guns at or under $500?

19delta

just purchased a Rock Island Armory 1911 FS Tactical and cant say enough good about it and cant say anything bad about it and it was 499 plus tax so right at your limit

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Looks like I'm going for the XDS. Buying the extended mag and a pinky extension for the 5rd mag. Locally I found the gun for $600 after tax. Little more than I had planned but I really like the feel and size of the gun for a carry.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
So, what holsters are you XD-S guys using? I have already ordered 2 Pearce grip extensions for the gun and I don't even have it yet!

Arckadian

Right now I have a Galco holster (C129L STO444) and I also ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe holster as well.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
I have heard great things about the crossbreed holsters. Don't know anyone with the galco. I will have to look into some local stuff too, while I'm waiting on anything I may order.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Well fellas, here is my choice. Picked her up today!
4ynepe4y.jpg

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Put about 60 rounds through it today. Pretty accurate for a 3.3" barrel. Yeah it has a lock, mag holder, holster, 2 mags and some extra pieces to replace the trueglo front sights. Green and red. I really like the little gun.

Arckadian

Ahhh I see another satisfied XDS owner..... its a sweet little weapon. I can not wait to get my Crossbreed holster. I did end up buying a 3 Mag for it a couple weeks ago.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Ahhh I see another satisfied XDS owner..... its a sweet little weapon. I can not wait to get my Crossbreed holster. I did end up buying a 3 Mag for it a couple weeks ago.

The guy I bought from has 2 extended mags coming for me. I'm leaning heavily to ordering a crossbreed myself.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Look into the Sig Sauer P250 series. Make sure that it is a Gen 2 version that you are buying. You can tell by the logo on the frame. This is how you tell:
sig_p_250_compact-tfb.jpg

If you know the youtuber, nutnfancy, he did 2 awesome reviews of this gun. You should definitely check it out. It is a HIGHLY... I repeat... HIGHLY underrated gun. I bought mine barely used for $325. You can have it brand new from $350-450.

Tizzle

My neighbor bought an Auto Ordinance I think it was called. 1911 imported by Kahr. It was under $500.

Sometimes Sub-compact XDs can be found for under $500, but no 45acp.

Rock Island 1911.

You could by like 4 Hi-points?

kwo51

Full Access Member
Keep looking ,I have not paid over $450 for my glocks with one used police gun for $300. Lots of good guns out there just don't get in a hurry.

Members online

No members online now.