GSSF discount.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Just a heads up for everyone. If you join the GSSF (Glock Sport Shooting Foundation) for a minimum of two years ($60 total) you are allowed to purchase one pistol per year at basically Military/LEO pricing. I joined last week for three years ($80) and just used my discount and saved almost $150 on a Gen-4 G34. The shop I used also applied the discount to additional mags so I got 4 additional 17rd mags for $25/ea. So I ended up with a G34 and a total of 7 mags (3 came with gun) for less than MSRP on the gun.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have been a member for 4 years and have bought a new one every year. G19 G27 $425.00 and glock 30 for $500.... All come in blue box leo with 3 mags......great deal, Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah, and once you are a member you can take the Glock armors course and be able to get parts at or below cost. They offer the courses in alot of areas. Cost is $117 for basic 8 hr class and then u are eligible to take the advanced course that most Leo gun cage armorer takes. Some of the classes are for Leo only but there's alot of classes. I want to take mine at the glock factory in symra but there's an opening in my area just wanted to see building....Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.