hello everyone

Lis

Hello, my name is Magdalena and I came from Poland. I can see that there are not a lot people from other countries than USA. Nice to meet you I hope that we will spend here great time!

Arckadian

Welcome to the Weapons Forum, and no we don't have a lot of members from out of the country, but we welcome everyone that wants to learn.

Lis

Hello again, thank you for Welcome;) I have heard that American people are very hospitable;) thanks again

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Due you own any weapons lis and if you do please let us know....I'm not sure about gun laws in Poland. Thanks a nd will be looking for an answer....once again glad you found us, I'm a Glock guy myself I own a G19/23&27... I also have an AR I built and a ruger 10/22 takedown long rifle....just wanted you to know so If you have any questions these weapons let meet know...
Concealed 27

Lis

Hello, let me say in short about weapon in Poland. In Poland is the most restrictive gun law in our European Union. It is contecting with public views. Most Polish people are against the access to weapon for everyone. They are afraid of increase of crimes. Weapon can use Police, Army and some other public institution (only in accordance with the law acts, it is not a unrestricted access). The biggest part of weapon in Poland is a sport weapon and weapon for hunting. If you got illegally weapon - you dont have a gun permit, you could have some problems with law (you can go to preason for max. 10 years). Some years ago (in 90') it was quite easy to buy illegally Russian weapon but now it is not universal. I dont have any weapon I am interested in military, history and weapons. I would like to ask you for what you need weapon? USA is not a dangerouse country. Best wishes Magda

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The USA can be a dangerous place if you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sometimes trouble will come finding you. There is the occasional home invasion. We have guns to protect ourselves.

The original (founding fathers plan) was for the people of the United States to remain equal in power to the Government. Well the Government has much more sophisticated weaponry than any civilian. Whether the military will fire on it's own people remains a mystery. I think some soldiers will just do what they are told and others will refuse their orders while others may fight against their own military. I hope these theories never get tested.

Most of us here prefer to take care of ourselves. In a situation where seconds count, police are minutes away. So that's why we have guns. That's why many of us have gotten concealed carry permits which allow us to take our guns almost anywhere. Our guns are like fire extinguishers. It's a tool we have hoping we never have to use it. But we will if we have to.

There are many people here that think like the Polish people do. That civilians should not have guns. We call them Liberals. Or in many cases they want to disarm the civilians because we would be easier to control. We call them Democrats. In many parts of the country they have actually been able to make laws (against the Constitution) limiting the types of guns and the number of rounds each gun can carry. We consider these areas hostile and borderline communistic. These areas are run by a Government that wants more control. You find these areas in the Northwest part of the United States and California which nobody can explain their thought process.

So far the Southern states have remained sane and used common sense when it comes to gun laws. Laws have actually been relaxed in a number of cases. I hope they continue that way.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Well done srt the tip of the iceberg. Something else where firearms are allow to be carried the crime rate has gone way down not up like the liberals want to believe. Hopefully Poland will never be invaded again. The USA has not been invaded yet except my mexicans.

Lis

Hello, great introduction to weapon's plain in USA. Thank you SRT;) The most important think for Polish people is that Germans should not get easily weapon;) it was a joke of course;) In Germany are living and working sth. about 1 milion Polish people;) I got some friends which are living there;) I am sorry for my English, i know that it is not well;) I got a question I can not find subjects about unconventional weapons. Is there any about it? Regards Magdalena

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What type of unconventional weapons are you referring too? Some we might be able to discuss. Others we won't.

Lis

Dear Kwo51 world is starting excatly where we are, for me in Poland For You in USA;) I know that in USA are a lot of immigrants. For sure not all of them wants to adapt. I am not sure that Poland will never be invaded again. Now is a war in neighbouring country Ukraine, I am living near Ukraine's board and I have talk with a lot of Ukrainians. Poland was like Ukraine in Russian's area of influence... and they wiil never give up to restore it. That's why peacefull on Ukraine is so important for central Europe. First Ukraine, next Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and Poland and other former satelites.. Now in Poland is universal action of calling for the military exercises for men which are in military reserve. So I am not sure but we all have hope;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.