hello everyone

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
There is a lot of suspicion that there was voter fraud as well. There's no way he should have gotten a second term based on the ineptness of his first term. It's totally baffling to me.

Lis

Politics is a swamp;) I bought a book Sniper Kyle, I am going to read it now;) have a nice day;) btw. Lithuana is going to send a weapon to Ukraine to help them to defense from Russian. USA is going to do tha same! Great steps;) God bless a Ukraine!

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
You will like the book..but too bad this world is full of wars and conflicts in which too many innocent people are killed. The fighting in the Ukraine will go on as the United Nations in my opinion is a joke. It is a secondary front as the Iraq/Syria/Afgan conflict seems to be growing each day..sometimes I just wanna leave this world for good.

Lis

This is horrible that sth. is most important than another thing. That is a Ukraine's problem. It is a tragedy. The same problem was in Bosnia in 90's. It is a part of Europe. It is our problem. Everyone is talking alobut IS and Iraq etc. They are ignoring Ukraine. In Poland are really a lot of refugees from Ukraine. They can not go home. A lot of them don't have home. I know that Russia is not a Serbia. Ukraine is not a Bosnia but I can not look on it. It is horribe.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Here in NC it's hot and humid. Like a sauna humid. Difficult to breath humid. If I stand outside for 2 minutes it looks like someone has hosed me down humid. Did I mention it rather humid?

kwo51

Full Access Member
In Florida it is either 94 degrees and raining or sunny. Stay out of the puddles may be sharks.

Members online

No members online now.