hello everyone

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Lets see if I can kinda answer some of what you ask in the last paragraph.

People are watching TV news and getting a large dose of leftist propaganda and eating it up and asking for more. Most of the mainstream news organizations are owned and operated by the left. There are only a couple (only Fox comes to mind) news agencies that will even report wrongdoings by the establishment. The other big agencies either ignore it all together or divert your attention to whatever a celebrity is doing lately.

Get on Youtube and look up Watters World. It's really sad the state of knowledge most Americans have these days. They're so wrapped up in their own little world that they have no real sense of what's going on around them. All most of them know is the latest tech fad or what a celebrity is doing. TV and movies are mostly garbage! People need to wake up.

The left is in our schools where they can mold a young mind to their ways. It's taken time but they've been patient and are steadily making progress with their agenda. This is not the America I grew up in. I only pray that we can get some leadership that can reverse some of the damage that's been done. It hasn't happened overnight and won't be fixed overnight. But I want things back they way they were.

Lis

Watters World is a great fun, or rather it is very sad... rather sad. I can not believe how people are know nothing...;) I can not imagine it. I think that they are happier as they got a lower knowledge. It is a joke, I am always a happy person;) maybe I am also stupid;)

What do you think about new topic?

You know a USA was created by a deal, a social contract and you can demand your rights. For ex. Poland was created as a private property a king and his family ( more than 1000 years ago). Thats why you can say we build this country, we are making the rules, we want to enforce the law. That is great in USA;)

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Many years ago when America fought for and broke free from British rule a very smart group of men had gotten together and written the Constitution. It has weathered the test of time surprisingly well.

There are some (many in Washington DC) that would like to trash the Constitution and write their own rules. Fortunately that hasn't happened yet and I hope it never does. For a document to have lasted this long shows it had a solid foundation to start with. They are constantly looking for ways to work around the Constitution or right out defy it but in the end it stand firm.

The three branches of government are there to balance one another and to keep any one branch from gaining too much power. Even though the executive branch continues to try. He loves writing executive orders which skirts around congress (legislative branch). And there are some in congress that would like to give the executive branch more power but that's why there are different parties in congress to try and strike a balance there as well.

You may already know all this but I'll put this link here that explains in simple terms how the system is suppose to work.

Three Branches of Government | Government for Kids | Grades K - 5 | Kids.gov

Last edited:

Lis

I can see now. You know destruction of USA will have more serious consequences than any other countrie in the world. We all need strong USA. Why you can not open a new topic about weapons of mass destruction? is it a forbidden topic? regards Magda
And on the last in Poland is summer, weather is great;) sth about 20 C;)

kwo51

Full Access Member
This is the weapons forum. Most of us are either hobbyist ,CCW or LEO's. We talk about what we have interest in or live by.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
WMD's would fall under the category of bombs etc. This is something most here have little to no knowledge of. Plus this would be illegal activity for anyone to take part in. Therefore since we don't discuss illegal activity we don't have a topic for it.

But if you have a question or comment to make about WMD's, you can always start a thread in the "Anything Goes" section.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Really would rather not think about them much less get close to one. Saw EMP was used last night to clear vehicle in Texas.

Lis

Hello, I dont want to be misunderstood. When I proposed this topic I didnt think about recipe for the atomic bomb or sth like this. I thought more about prohibition of this kind of weapon. More about a history, law and hypothetical use. In Poland this kind of polemics is not forbidden from the law. All we know that this kind of weapon is banned by International law.

Lis

hello, whts up, dont be angry on me please;) On Sunday we had a presidential election in Poland. We still dont have a winner. On 24 May is second round. We got in game two candidates. Whats up in USA;) best wishes Magda

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
hello, whts up, dont be angry on me please;) On Sunday we had a presidential election in Poland. We still dont have a winner. On 24 May is second round. We got in game two candidates. Whats up in USA;) best wishes Magda

Nobody is angry with you that I know of. I wish we could have "round two" of our elections to do over again. I still can't believe he got in for a second term. My gut feel is the voting wasn't legit but have no way to prove it other than that some districts came in with 100% for BHO. I just don't see how that's possible.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Best affirmative action government we can get. Criminals running this country. Keep you powder dry!!!!!!

Lis

Thank you that you are not angry;) it is better that I know it;) yes we got second turn, any of candidates didnt ge more than 50%. We had 11 candidates. Now we got two. The main battle;) They are similar you know, they got the same political roots in Solidarność. President in Poland doesnt have a big power. I wish you all the best. Magda

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's similar here. We have a bazillion Republicans/conservatives running and we need to get that down to just one or two candidates or the conservative vote may get split. The Democrats have a couple running but their candidate will probably end up being Hillary Clinton. So there is a preliminary and then a final election. Sounds like what you are going through.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Will be interesting see what the outcome will be after her testimony concerning the Benghazi attack in 2012. I am sure a lot of her texts during that time frame got erased also...I wouldn't give two cents to her election campaign. As for a GOP candidate...well it's still too early to figure out.

Lis

A president of my hometown was govern from prison for short time... it was a shame!!! a president of country...i am afraid that also could;) Today we had a political debate candidates on president of Poland position. The main topic was a Polish security. This is true that we need NATO soldiers in Country to be safe. Now NATO's bases are in Germany but the border of NATO in Europe since 1999 is in Poland, Slovakia and Lithuana. We need protection on this border. In Poland people need not only a good president of Poland we need also a smart President in Washington.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.