Hello.. let me introduce you my "weapon"

Chippz

Hello, my name's Andrew, i never had a training or a study with weapons but i found interest in this.
20151011_112328.jpg

As you can see it's a common lanyard. The one you use to attach a badge.
The one i have (the photo) can increase its lenght up to 100 cm.
It was funny to make it rotate and hear the sound of the air-cutting, like a fan.

Then the idea. What if i attach something else?
I have to find the best item to use, but for the moment i attached a little metal ring with a small elastic.
20151011_112248.jpg

With this combination, its power has increased a lot. You can deal a little damage if you continue rotating the ring. Also, the whole thing has a good strenght, it can raise up to 2 kg (well, it can raise heavier things, but the attachment of the ring -and not of the lanyard!- slips away. I have to fix it better).
It means that i can attach up to a 2 kg thing and make it rotate. If it hits something.. you know it can be so destroying!

Also, instead of the ring, i can attach other thing to improve its lenght too, or use something to launch items like a little slingshot.
Else, i may add a little blade to let it cut things.. and so on..

Ideas?

Chippz

The real "problems" are:
-Where can i use it? I have to use it in a place where nobody's there.
-Why do i have to go on an unseen place to use an uncommon weapon?
And we can repeat:
-Even if i master my skills with the thing, where can i use it?

As kwo51 says, it's just our mind, but if i follow my mind then i'll go into something that you can only see in the video-games... :D

kwo51

Full Access Member
I would rather see weapons used in games than real life. Peace is not anti protection it is good protection.

Arckadian

I think that when you look at how things can be built, I use my mind everyday to create something for computer games. For something like this, I would say it would have to be a last resort type of weapon or, if you have an armed friend, it would be a great distraction so that the armed individual can get the jump on the bad guy. Leading issues: Will you get shot before your friend can react? Does the maniac have an armed maniac friend? Is there a better weapon laying around that can resolve the situation faster? IS it safe to act and not endanger others? There are a lot of considerations to look at.

On that note, Welcome to the Forum.

Members online

No members online now.