Hey everyone

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
My name is T Starr and I am from the VTCOA forum, I used to be the one who did the photoshop thread but my computer burned out so until I get a new one which since I am a disabled firefighter it is going to take a long time but eventually I will be able to edit photos again!

Who's ready to talk about guns!!!!????

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Welcome aboard Mr. photoshop ! When you get back up and running some photoshops of weapons would be cool ,,,,Jeff did my avatar !

ViperJeff

Administrator
My name is T Starr and I am from the VTCOA forum, I used to be the one who did the photoshop thread but my computer burned out so until I get a new one which since I am a disabled firefighter it is going to take a long time but eventually I will be able to edit photos again!

Who's ready to talk about guns!!!!????

HAZMAN? is that You?

Welcome to the WF

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
Gun list:
1937 Springfield model 15 .22 LR
Remington 870 express magnum 12Ga
Savage model 111 .270
S&W 5906 9mm para
2 marlin model 60's
Fox 16 gauge double barrel
Marlin 30-30 lever action
2 single shot 20 gauges
Ruger 10/22 stainless

Next gun to buy:
Sig Sauer AR-10 .308 for Home Lion defense since my neighbors own a wildlife sanctuary. I am going to have to sell my Jon boat to cover the $2000 price tag but I will spare no expense to have a weapon to protect and save my families lives. 15+ different dangerous cats next door and the lions are 600+ Lbs and all of the cats are aggressive so I think my choice of an expensive gun is justified.

ninja man

Full Access Member
where the hell do you live???? i would never be that close to any cat bigger than 50lbs. crap dude, go buy an arsenal....

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
where the hell do you live???? i would never be that close to any cat bigger than 50lbs. crap dude, go buy an arsenal....

Lol man just out in the woods 11 miles from Gainesville city limits. I was here first but this millionaire woman decided to buy 500 acres and put her kitty's on it... I hate private wildlife sanctuary's. 4x4's and Hog fence cages and there is no one watching them to make sure the cats are being handled correctly.

I think 200 or 220 custom grain .308 out of an AR-10 with a 20-30 round mag should do the job.

BIRDMAN

I had a skunk go through the trash last night...I thought I had wildlife issues.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
Yeah it's pretty much sucks when you are a light sleeper and you hear lion roars echoing in your bedroom.

Its not like calling the police for a noise complaint counts anyways she could handle a ticket every night and not worry about it. She feeds those beasts Walmart chicken.

Fred

Full Access Member
Home Lion Defense...not something i hear often...

"Honey did you know the neighbor's Lion is taking a shit in the front yard...well shoe it away" he he

Fred

Full Access Member
I had a skunk go through the trash last night...I thought I had wildlife issues.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

My dog is dressing up as a skunk for Halloween...

did you get sprayed? or vice versa

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
to say the least...

Oddly enough it's hard to get anyone to take me serious like its not a real problem that many people have other than myself. Some people just can't see that anyone can just own dangerous cats if they get the licensure and can afford it.

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
Jeebus dude. Lions and Tigers and....well, bears? Any bears? lol

If you're going to drop that kind of coin on a rifle try to find a used Barrett M95 bolt action. I don't know if I'd even trust a .308 to do the job on a 600lb cat. That's a big f****** kitty.

Or maybe an AR chambered in .50 Beowulf would be a cheaper option if you don't need to go out past 100 yards with it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.