Hey everyone

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
well, the good thing is, you made it. which ones got fused?

L4-L5 and L5-S1
PLIF with Pedicle Screws, Rods, Titanium cage, and Two Bone graphs

Currently on the bone growth stimulator right now and just woke up at 9:30am.

Day two alone, just slightly better since I got up faster but the pain is the same.

ninja man

Full Access Member
well i am going to be following in your footsteps....... i got rear ended on my motorcycle. had 1 surgery but they say fusion is the next step if this doesnt last..........

Buddychrist

Full Access Member
well i am going to be following in your footsteps....... i got rear ended on my motorcycle. had 1 surgery but they say fusion is the next step if this doesnt last..........

Sending PM now

I am so sorry man I can't explain it on here you will understand in just a minute

kwo51

Full Access Member
BC be glad you don't live over by Raleigh that woman has an elephant rescue .One of those could come right in. As far as the cats go she does have to have inspections quarterly I think. There are a lot of large cat owners in the Gainesville area. !2 guage with slugs will work on most of them. Couple of dobies or other big aggressive breeds will help with the rest.Hope your bird cage heals fast. Where do you shoot?Harrys.

SWSS

Full Access Member
I dont fly so the TSA cant mess with me like that.... It is just easier to avoid playing that rat race game they have... There is no point going to Nazi's R Us - the not so friendly skies.... Just me opinion of course. I always got the "extended search" when I use to fly.
i fly just to get messed with...wait, was that what I said? Yeah, they dont like it when I ask the no-fat TSA chicks to touch me, hump grunts help a lot too, moves the line faster.

Members online

No members online now.