Holster section.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
I noticed that we don't have a section under handguns or accessories for holsters. If there is anyone like me, they like to look at as much info as possible before buying just about anything. I feel like having a section for just discussing holsters would be helpful. I don't know if anyone agrees or not but just thought I would throw it out there.

Dave

I have been using Bianchi Pancake Holsters. The only pic I have showing a holster and it needs a little polish. I guess it's not a safe queen.

python002.jpg

Dave

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
Just noticed the new section! Thanks! Hopefully plenty of members will jump on board with holster pics and reviews.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have and use Sam Andrews -Highnoon-Crossbreed and Action Direct. Uncle Mikes on duty belt.Belt clips for deep cover!

Holtzd56

Of the holsters I have, I prefer High Noon for my XDM , and a Bond Arms "drivers holster" for a Bond Arms "Snake Slayer".

sixtyin5

Full Access Member
I have a Remora that I use with my Kimber, and I just bought a Cell/PDA pal for my XD-s.
So far, the Cell Pal is very comfortable, and the gun absolutely vanishes. I will have to work on drawing from it though... it's very different.

godawgs82

Full Access Member
Simply Rugged Cuda Holster

I really like this OWB holster. I wear it at 3:30 and under jacket or coat.

Members online

No members online now.