Let's see your .357s

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well, so much for your pic. I Think it's that Beta version of FotoFukit you're using. :shrug: I did see it on the link in Chrome, but not in IE or FF.

Nice bucky !!!! And you took him with a .357 Mag Revolver? Very cool. Must have been close range huh?

Last edited:

ar556

desert eagle 357 @ 40yds using federal hydroshock. it shreaded the top of his heart and lungs then got stuck in his ribs. i still have the bullet.

ar556

figured it out i was in beta whatever that is. all that for a crappy pic :)
phonepics074.jpg

cce1302

Full Access Member
Some really nice revolvers, guys.

I really like the DW, MrDowntown. I wish they'd give the .357 maximum another go. Now that handloaders have solved the flame cutting using different powders, I think it could take off.

blockdoc

Full Access Member
I really wanna pick up a SP101 with the 4" barrel and fiber optic front sight.

A buddy got one at a show recently, and we took it to the range afterward - I put 5 shots through one large hole at 15 yards. I've been looking for one since.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
My S&W 65-3. Has had a custom trigger job and shoots great. I have changed the grips since this pic was taken....

sw65.jpg

Full Access Member
Thought i would throw mine in,Dan Wesson 357 mag. Model 15-B I believe it is pre 70s.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 13

Bluez

Full Access Member
Thank you Sir

The one with the Walnut grips has an interesting history.
A former French gendarmerie gun it was reimported into the USA when they switched to 9mm.
Had a beautiful trigger job, is DAO an dif fitted with fiberoptic glowing front sight post.

I recently gifted it to a good friend with poor vision who cna shoot it amazingly well.

Arckadian

I so want to get me a .357 Revolver one of these days. I got to shoot my grandfathers and I REALLY enjoyed it hehe

Arckadian

I don't even have a 22 yet..... Right now its not even worth it until the ammo prices get back to normal and supply can be met once again

Members online

No members online now.